Photo

Lana Del Rey talks Fragrance, Poetry, and New Music in new article with Elle Canada (April 2019)

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#101 OFFLINE   99centlips

99centlips

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts
  • LocationNorCal

Posted 18 June 2020 - 03:53 PM

We all know she would have never done it anyway and it would probably have the same cheap-yet-overpriced "quality" as her merch.

tea. that would have NEVER came out, she’s just pandering for the interview. i will say her LFL merch was pretty high quality but the NFR/Surf Shop merch? trash.

#102 ONLINE   Dominikx4

Dominikx4

Lana follows me on Insta so why dont you

• Supporters 2.0
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland
  • Fan Since:31st December 2014

Posted 18 June 2020 - 03:56 PM

tea. that would have NEVER came out, she’s just pandering for the interview. i will say her LFL merch was pretty high quality but the NFR/Surf Shop merch? trash.

its the other way around, surf shop was pretty decent for merch while LFL, especially the jackets, are really really badly made

Lana once called me sweetheart so that's that

#103 OFFLINE   99centlips

99centlips

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts
  • LocationNorCal

Posted 18 June 2020 - 04:00 PM

its the other way around, surf shop was pretty decent for merch while LFL, especially the jackets, are really really badly made

maybe i just didn’t like the style of the surf shop merch so i am biased. but i have the red lfl sweater, the white rose tee and the white jacket and all of them have held up pretty well the last 3 years with a lot of wear. in never got the discography jacket because it does seem pretty cheap! is that one falling apart for people?

#104 ONLINE   Dominikx4

Dominikx4

• Supporters 2.0
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 18 June 2020 - 04:02 PM

maybe i just didn’t like the style of the surf shop merch so i am biased. but i have the red lfl sweater, the white rose tee and the white jacket and all of them have held up pretty well the last 3 years with a lot of wear. in never got the discography jacket because it does seem pretty cheap! is that one falling apart for people?

ive heard lots of horror stories about the white windbreaker thing breaking within days, the blue jacket with place names having sharp edges and overall being really badly manufactured and the racer jacket is incredibly thin and also not of very good quality... surf shop outsold by MILES, especially considering its merch - compared to Taxlor Swift or Lady Gaga, its really good

• 99centlips likes this

#105 OFFLINE   99centlips

99centlips

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts
  • LocationNorCal

Posted 18 June 2020 - 04:05 PM

ive heard lots of horror stories about the white windbreaker thing breaking within days, the blue jacket with place names having sharp edges and overall being really badly manufactured and the racer jacket is incredibly thin and also not of very good quality... surf shop outsold by MILES, especially considering its merch - compared to Taxlor Swift or Lady Gaga, its really good

yeah the jackets were SO overpriced too. glad i never got one. i’ll probably make my own at some point.

the nfr/ss merch was all pretty basic though mostly just hoodies and tees. i got a few basic tees from the surf shop and they are pretty good quality. the little floral crop tops and shorts are the ones i remember seeing and thinking they would never last in the wash. i’ve never even seen anyone wearing them?

#106 OFFLINE   Pico Boulevard

Pico Boulevard

Born in the NFR! pre-release thread

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts
  • LocationHoly Chapel in the Yosemite Falls
  • Fan Since:2015

Posted 18 June 2020 - 04:07 PM

Article highlights: hopes to release poetry book within 6 months,

:toofloppy: :flop: :flop: :flop: :toofloppy: 

Well more than a year later and Violet bent backwards because it is tired of waiting is still not released

• ArtDecoDelRey and daisy fresh witch like this

giphy.gif

#107 ONLINE   Dominikx4

Dominikx4

• Supporters 2.0
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,277 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 18 June 2020 - 04:30 PM

yeah the jackets were SO overpriced too. glad i never got one. i’ll probably make my own at some point.

the nfr/ss merch was all pretty basic though mostly just hoodies and tees. i got a few basic tees from the surf shop and they are pretty good quality. the little floral crop tops and shorts are the ones i remember seeing and thinking they would never last in the wash. i’ve never even seen anyone wearing them?

ohh i dont know about all these crop tops and women's clothes cuz i havent seen them irl 

the FIILY jacket and the album fistressed tee are both good quality tho, the fiily even is great

• 99centlips likes this

#108 OFFLINE   BoardingSchool

BoardingSchool

Lion in a Party Dress

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Locationat the country club, counting chemtrails
  • Fan Since:Gramma left the light on for me

Posted 30 June 2020 - 01:31 AM

I so wish there were actual Lana-inspired perfumes...  :flutter:

"Lilac Fume"...says it smells like heaven to 'im.  :hooker:

:scoff: "It's funny how life can change or be shit" ~Misheard Lana Lyrics  :oic3:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users