Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana Del Rey talks Fragrance, Poetry, and New Music in new article with Elle Canada (April 2019)

We all know she would have never done it anyway and it would probably have the same cheap-yet-overpriced "quality" as her merch.

tea. that would have NEVER came out, she’s just pandering for the interview. i will say her LFL merch was pretty high quality but the NFR/Surf Shop merch? trash.

tea. that would have NEVER came out, she’s just pandering for the interview. i will say her LFL merch was pretty high quality but the NFR/Surf Shop merch? trash.

its the other way around, surf shop was pretty decent for merch while LFL, especially the jackets, are really really badly made

image.png

its the other way around, surf shop was pretty decent for merch while LFL, especially the jackets, are really really badly made

maybe i just didn’t like the style of the surf shop merch so i am biased. but i have the red lfl sweater, the white rose tee and the white jacket and all of them have held up pretty well the last 3 years with a lot of wear. in never got the discography jacket because it does seem pretty cheap! is that one falling apart for people?

maybe i just didn’t like the style of the surf shop merch so i am biased. but i have the red lfl sweater, the white rose tee and the white jacket and all of them have held up pretty well the last 3 years with a lot of wear. in never got the discography jacket because it does seem pretty cheap! is that one falling apart for people?

ive heard lots of horror stories about the white windbreaker thing breaking within days, the blue jacket with place names having sharp edges and overall being really badly manufactured and the racer jacket is incredibly thin and also not of very good quality... surf shop outsold by MILES, especially considering its merch - compared to Taxlor Swift or Lady Gaga, its really good

image.png

ive heard lots of horror stories about the white windbreaker thing breaking within days, the blue jacket with place names having sharp edges and overall being really badly manufactured and the racer jacket is incredibly thin and also not of very good quality... surf shop outsold by MILES, especially considering its merch - compared to Taxlor Swift or Lady Gaga, its really good

yeah the jackets were SO overpriced too. glad i never got one. i’ll probably make my own at some point.

the nfr/ss merch was all pretty basic though mostly just hoodies and tees. i got a few basic tees from the surf shop and they are pretty good quality. the little floral crop tops and shorts are the ones i remember seeing and thinking they would never last in the wash. i’ve never even seen anyone wearing them?

Article highlights: hopes to release poetry book within 6 months,

:toofloppy: :flop: :flop: :flop: :toofloppy: 

Well more than a year later and Violet bent backwards because it is tired of waiting is still not released

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

yeah the jackets were SO overpriced too. glad i never got one. i’ll probably make my own at some point.

the nfr/ss merch was all pretty basic though mostly just hoodies and tees. i got a few basic tees from the surf shop and they are pretty good quality. the little floral crop tops and shorts are the ones i remember seeing and thinking they would never last in the wash. i’ve never even seen anyone wearing them?

ohh i dont know about all these crop tops and women's clothes cuz i havent seen them irl 

the FIILY jacket and the album fistressed tee are both good quality tho, the fiily even is great

image.png

I so wish there were actual Lana-inspired perfumes...  :flutter:

"Lilac Fume"...says it smells like heaven to 'im.  :hooker:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt