Sorrow

Christina Aguilera

i hope she really shot a music video for TELEPATHY. it would be great promo for her since the song is fire.

I also hope this means we're going to get a disco-funk album for Legend X's 8th studio album. :defeated:

the high falses in the BG STILL scalp me :defeated:

YOU GUYS!!

tomorrow ( here in the states ) - November 1st - i am officially playing Christina Aguilera's - My Kind of Christmas album.

:troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:  :troll:

YOU GUYS!!

tomorrow ( here in the states ) - November 1st - i am officially playing Christina Aguilera's - My Kind of Christmas album.

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

some exciting news going on over here in the Xtina thread... :rollin:

14417469274.gif

Attention:

Christina will be performing for ABC's Taking The State, which is set to air on January 2nd. She will be covering Lena Horne's "Stormy Weather" for the occasion.

tumblr_ogo8gsh7bW1qbhhnbo2_1280.jpg

You read more at :  http://www.breatheheavy.com/first-look-christina-aguilera-covers-lena-hornes-stormy-weather-for-abcs-taking-the-stage/

Is this woman alive and breathing?

I haven't heard of her in ages, except that viral pic with her 'new face'.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro