Sitar

BREAKING: Lana Del Rey Gets Bangs

Wait so people actually LIKE this? :O

At first I thought aw it's kind of cute, but now I really don't like it. It looks like a wig, and when it splits down the middle looks weird. Also her extensions are kind of dodgy now and you can tell what's her real hair..

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

I cannot fathom how anyone cannot like bangs, and what in the world is wrong when they split down the middle, and are you serious, Britney Spears? Britney Spears is now somehow synonymous with bangs? What? More like Lizzy's lookin' pretty French New Wave these days.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I cannot fathom how anyone cannot like bangs, and what in the world is wrong when they split down the middle, and are you serious, Britney Spears? Britney Spears is now somehow synonymous with bangs? What? More like Lizzy's lookin' pretty French New Wave these days.

tumblr_lj94mvtHIn1qfkwvzo1_400.gif

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

This was today anyway

tumblr_mdjr5ud82I1r861hjo1_500.jpg

She looked so good with the bangs :defeated:

that make-up looks terrible.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

omg i love that she did that not gonna lie even though that coat is nagl. I'm also randomly laughing at charlie's expression and the way he's drawing his coat in... put a blonde wig on him and he is chuck

She's wearing the same clothes as yesterday

normal_004~219.jpgnormal_017~90.jpg

Got my cash, my Louis Vuitton, diamonds and guns

This is the first time I've seen Lana with a Louis Vuitton.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Bangs are TRANSFORMATIVE. If any woman in the world got bangs she would just shoot up (at least) 34% in attractiveness. It's true, there was a scientific study done on it once. I think it was done in Tulane, but it was also corroborated by researchers in Berlin. What, you don't believe me? I don't make things up!

God, Charlie looks like such a dude. Hey d00d wuts up, bro? Ur sister liz is kinda wierd no? LOL

I always have to look up TPD's initialisms on urban dictionary because i never know wtf they stand for. I am getting a good education though, so thanx TPD.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

omg i love that she did that not gonna lie even though that coat is nagl. I'm also randomly laughing at charlie's expression and the way he's drawing his coat in... put a blonde wig on him and he is chuck

I agree, I think its super charming she wears the same thing 2ce. I mean...it's not like shes rolling around in mud or anything lol

ER1eLiL.jpg?1