Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

bitch what kind of homophobia am I seeing here? electra heart is still a great album it's a classic at this point it captured 2012 perfectly  :oprah3:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Don't come for Electra Heart, maybe the isn't the best work of the sis but it has some sadcore bops like Valley of The Dolls, Living Dead, Buy The Stars and kinda Lonely Hearts Club xx

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

One of my biggest issues with EH is hypocrates.

I don't think it's a bad song, but like, where it's placed kinda ruins the "darkness" that comes from Living Dead, Teen Idle, and VOTD. ESPECIALLY in terms of production. I think it should've just switched places with one of the deluxe songs as I'm not sure where else it could fit.

I also feel like the videos got a bit messy and I wished they had a bit more focus on the archetypes Marina wanted to portray during that era - I mean we barely got anything for Idle Teen and Housewife.

Oh, and finally, HTBAH did NOT deserve a video. Not when homewrecker exists! And the Lies video could've been a lot better or replaced by Starring Role.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Yeah, EH has the worst videos :rip:, at least Primadonna, Radioactive, HTBAH (not at all) are great, the Power and Control one it's kinda too, but the others :rip:

I'd say that the TFJ has the best videos

QUESTION MOM AND QUESTION DAD QUESTION GOOD AND QUESTION BAD

gmagik_4.gif

si rey <3

I literally have only listening to like two songs off of TFJ but Froot > EH

EH is iconic though, no fillers, no slander accepted, thank you.

TWO only TWO .. mama you need some help. what two songs do you use cause TFJ has is a flawles body of work and her best

Yeah, EH has the worst videos :rip:, at least Primadonna, Radioactive, HTBAH (not at all) are great, the Power and Control one it's kinda too, but the others :rip:

I'd say that the TFJ has the best videos

are you forgetting how Marina dishonored IAR and Froot with horrible videos? Also I like the Forget mv but it's not what the song deserved. Don't get me started on how she didn't make music videos for Gold and Happy...

are you forgetting how Marina dishonored IAR and Froot with horrible videos? Also I like the Forget mv but it's not what the song deserved. Don't get me started on how she didn't make music videos for Gold and Happy...

Excuse me? Froot MV is skinny, Forget MV was unnecesary, and yeah, Gold MV was the lie :rip:

TWO only TWO .. mama you need some help. what two songs do you use cause TFJ has is a flawles body of work and her best

I know I'm trash ok  :defeated: I love Oh No! and I've listened to Hollywood a few times. I just never think "hey I should go finally listen to TFJ" because Froot and EH are enough for me. I'm afraid they sound too dated for me also, but I'll give it a chance soon, I just need to find the time.  

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Froot music video needed:

better lighting, better choreography, some nice galactic fruit backdrops, nicer close-ups, ACTION.

gorl we're talking about marina, maybe there are more choreography footage that isn't on the mv, but honestly, she did THAT on the mv and thats the t

I know I'm trash ok  :defeated: I love Oh No! and I've listened to Hollywood a few times. I just never think "hey I should go finally listen to TFJ" because Froot and EH are enough for me. I'm afraid they sound too dated for me also, but I'll give it a chance soon, I just need to find the time.  

sister let the light in, TFJ is THE masterpiece

FROOT & TFJ constantly tie for me as her best album. I could go back and forth in my mind forever but they're both just so good in their own rights. It's literally impossible for me to choose