Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I  JUST FOUND THIS OUT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

"This instrumental was the original track that Electra Heart was recorded over. So while it is a 'remix' it actually existed before Electra Heart did."

feels so much cooler, genuine (and better) than the final version????

She recorded FROOT on 2013 and 2014 ;)

Incorrect. She started recording FROOT Spring 2014 and was finished recording at the end of the summer. Also, I don't believe any of the tracks she was recording at the end of last 2016 and start of 2017  are being used. She recorded like an album worth of stuff but as far as I am aware, it's not being used. I think she is away to start recording MATD4

I  JUST FOUND THIS OUT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

"This instrumental was the original track that Electra Heart was recorded over. So while it is a 'remix' it actually existed before Electra Heart did."

I didn't notice that description either. This version is superior by far tbh.

:defeated:

really? how do we know that?

She mentioned that she wrote "Gold" while touring with Coldplay and I realized that happened after EH came out actually and not before sorry nn

She opened for one date in 2011 and then 2012 on the second half of the year

Incorrect. She started recording FROOT Spring 2014 and was finished recording at the end of the summer. Also, I don't believe any of the tracks she was recording at the end of last 2016 and start of 2017  are being used. She recorded like an album worth of stuff but as far as I am aware, it's not being used. I think she is away to start recording MATD4

I don't think so, I believed that at least some songs were recorded on 2013, The INHA file said that was 2013

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm a flop

yeah i'll flop on you

i'm a flooooooop

i've been doing things i shouldn't doooo (froot)

things i shouuuuldn't do

yeah yeah

uh uh

oh oh

yeahhhhhhh

:hair: :hair:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm a flop

yeah i'll flop on you

i'm a flooooooop

i've been doing things i shouldn't doooo (froot)

things i shouuuuldn't do

yeah yeah

uh uh

oh oh

yeahhhhhhh

:hair: :hair:

How's call that Sky Ferreira song? lol

I JUST FOUND THIS OUT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

https://soundcloud.com/betatraxx/electra-heart-feat-marina-the-diamonds-betatraxx-remix

How did you not know this?

j14CYJi.png

How did you not know this?

Maybe cuz I really hate electra heart (song) and really...ignored it's existence til she threw it in my face at neon nature :creep: LOL

But for real I never knew about this demo\remix thing. I remember when it leaked\was released and I think there were different versions but in my head it was just a mixing or something like that. Then I remember it being upploaded into iTunes but unofficial release

i, too, am a polish girl in america

Every song of TFJ is perfect (Except the Title Track tbh). AYS is kinda inmature but I love it. IANAR, Numb, Obsessions, Shampain and Rootless are masterpieces. I relate Girls, The Outsider, Guilty, Oh No! (which is a sad bop 4 me) and HTF. Hollywood issa bop too. Such a great and a timeless album!

Every song of TFJ is perfect (Except the Title Track tbh). AYS is kinda inmature but I love it. IANAR, Numb, Obsessions, Shampain and Rootless are masterpieces. I relate Girls, The Outsider, Guilty, Oh No! (which is a sad bop 4 me) and HTF. Hollywood issa bop too. Such a great and a timeless album!

how dare you TFJ is one of my favorite marina songs!

but i agree with you on the rest, it's tied with froot for my favorite album of hers

how dare you TFJ is one of my favorite marina songs!

but i agree with you on the rest, it's tied with froot for my favorite album of hers

The song it's ok, I just don't like how it sounds, it looks like an old GarageBand demo she made tbh

The song it's ok, I just don't like how it sounds, it looks like an old GarageBand demo she made tbh

because it actually is lmao. probably to showcase her rawness.. plus  it was released as a bonus iTunes track