Pin Up Paradise

UPDATE: Lana Del Rey wins Best International Female Artist at The 2013 BRIT Awards

SO EXCITED for this!!
Isn't she's with Barrie now? Hopefully they go together like at the EMA's. 
I liked her gown last year, although I do remember being a bit surprised that she wore flats to the event. 
that johnny blue eyes stylist of hers better bring his A-game for this

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

I wonder what is about the new romance between Taylor Swift and Europe. First the Ema's and now the Brits?? Oh please don't let her win :defeated:  Nothing against Taylor is just that her music is pretty annoying like really annoying. And when someone like her starts to win big soon enought we will get lots of Taylor's wanna B's on the radio. I can't... :suicide:

ps: I know she won a couple grammys and is big in US. But so far at least here we have a Taylor free radio. But  once they get into the Brits and Europe in general we get them 2...ugh

glgcDdT.gif

She looked :bodyisready: last year, so she will again. She has a big UK fanbase so I'm sure she'll win, even if it's not a public vote.

I'm hoping for an amazing outfit  :hoe:

I'm such a flop when will we know if she won?  :toofloppy:

qqAZ3mU.png

I'm hoping for an amazing outfit  :hoe:

I'm such a flop when will we know if she won?  :toofloppy:

Hummm, so it starts at 8pm and finishes at 10.15pm and there's twelve categories in all so maybe at about 9pm GMT time. Depends on how long their video segments for each category are. They like to drag 'em out.. :pft:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I wonder what is about the new romance between Taylor Swift and Europe. First the Ema's and now the Brits?? Oh please don't let her win :defeated:  Nothing against Taylor is just that her music is pretty annoying like really annoying. And when someone like her starts to win big soon enought we will get lots of Taylor's wanna B's on the radio. I can't... :suicide:

ps: I know she won a couple grammys and is big in US. But so far at least here we have a Taylor free radio. But  once they get into the Brits and Europe in general we get them 2...ugh

I've always liked her music but I'm getting a bit annoyed by her lately. Her Grammy's performance was embarassing.

:sluttybunny:🌧️

She's been nominated for a Brit before (International Breakthrough Artist in 2010) but she didn't win it. I think she's a lot bigger in the US than she is in Europe.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

She's been nominated for a Brit before (International Breakthrough Artist in 2010) but she didn't win it. I think she's a lot bigger in the US than she is in Europe.

I can only hope. Rio uses UK as the set for international acts/charts. If she gets Brits and UK charts means I will be listen Tay Tay on the radio... :crying2: :oprah2:

glgcDdT.gif