Pin Up Paradise

UPDATE: Lana Del Rey wins Best International Female Artist at The 2013 BRIT Awards

She looks quite cute like always but I've been hoping for something more glamorous. I also think she looks a little pale, I mean black dress + dark hair... + black dressed Barrie... :eek:

Honestly I'm not so happy about her recent change of style. I mean she could wear anything and would still look like a godess but I just prefered the look she had before (lighter hair etc.) .

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

She looks quite cute like always but I've been hoping for something more glamorous. I also think she looks a little pale, I mean black dress + dark hair... + black dressed Barrie... :eek:

Honestly I'm not so happy about her recent change of style. I mean she could wear anything and would still look like a godess but I just prefered the look she had before (lighter hair etc.) .

Reminds me of an earlier quote in an interview about how she'd wear jeans and a white tee shirt to perform at really fancy dinners for business people, I think she enjoys being off putting. And as much as Johnny Blue eyes styles her for videos, I don't know how much he really does for her on the day to day- he's definitely more on the eccentric side so I think Lana decides for herself what to wear unless something is sent to her (Like the Mulberry dress and bag).

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I think she enjoys being off putting.

This is the only possible answer. But can't she put a little more effort at being off putting?? I mean...

I don't know how much he really does for her on the day to day- he's definitely more on the eccentric side so I think Lana decides for herself what to wear unless something is sent to her (Like the Mulberry dress and bag).

I don't think designers are keying in sending Lana outfits since I can't imagine a designer sending her that outfit to wear at the Brits. Imagine "Hey wear this super cool mall dress for the Brits ok?"  Just can't with that outfit...ugh :facepalm:

glgcDdT.gif

The celebrity who seemed to make the least effort was American singer Lana Del Rey.

Despite wowing last year in a plunging red Vivienne Westwood number, this year it looked like she was more dressed for a day in the park than an awards bash in her Chanel shirt dress.

The Born To Die star arrived with her boyfriend Barrie James O'Neill

Ha! Daily Mail

20r46kx.jpg