Pin Up Paradise

UPDATE: Lana Del Rey wins Best International Female Artist at The 2013 BRIT Awards

i think she said ages ago before that she has a place in london, maybe she stays in hotels though so people won't know where her house is or something idk #celeblogic

Yeah I remember that. What if her and barrie have their own place in London?? lol but its actually a good guess because so many people hunt her down while she's there and plus she usually travels with her team so a hotel is more suitable I think for events etc. She might use the house (if it exists) for vacations or something. who knows 

:gclap: Saying thanks to the people who helped her TURN HER LIFE IN A WORK OF ART is priceless. :gclap:

makes me want to slap her with a pillow and hug her and slap her and hug her and after tell her that the pillow slap and the hug made my life sonically, thematically and visually a work of art.

glgcDdT.gif

Yeah I remember that. What if her and barrie have their own place in London?? lol but its actually a good guess because so many people hunt her down while she's there and plus she usually travels with her team so a hotel is more suitable I think for events etc. She might use the house (if it exists) for vacations or something. who knows 

yeah that's what i'm guessing, i don't think she's making it up, but you're right, it's probably just a holiday flat type place or something. i know if i was a celeb, i wouldn't want to stay in my house haha. 

4r9w86.jpg

tumblr_mijajhpXoX1rr0bkio1_500.png

looks like ass hair omg  :creep:

Can't stop looking at that Ass. :oprah2:

Maybe it's too hot for me.

Remove this better before I put it as my new Desktop Background.

Edit : Too late. Say hello to my new desktop background pic.

Edit 2 : Actually not joking. It's really now my new desktop background pic.