Pin Up Paradise

UPDATE: Lana Del Rey wins Best International Female Artist at The 2013 BRIT Awards

Shit like this bugs me. 

http://www.spin.com/articles/lana-del-rey-2013-brit-awards-evil-nurse

'And her creepy boyfriend came as Russell Brand' Like, really? Barrie seems like such a nice guy and it seems like no one cares for him. He's good looking. 

I am just waiting for the day when Barries Band got more popular and they write about Katy and Russell : 'And her creepy ex-boyfriend came as Barrie O'Neill'. :omfg2:

Darn it, I totally forgot about it!

First thing I hear when I open the stream:

Presenter: "...And now a live performance by a winner of two awards tonight..."

Me: LANA? :oh:

Presenter: "The divine..."

Me: LANA  :agree:

Presenter: "Emeli Sandé!"

Me: *literally*  :suicide: 

EQFO7rX.png

I hope she'll be hanging around London tomorrow because I'm going to London tomorrow ahaha.

Go to Claridge's on Bond Street, you may catch her around leaving the hotel or something ;)

Wasn't Lana supposed to present an award or is my memory really bad?

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif

Congrats to our gurl :kiss:

I think I have to go against the grain here and say the dress is extremely elegant and modern. I get that there are stronger associations between sophistication and long flowing dress but this is very chic and quite flattering. It's cut in ways that emphasises her body nicely and those buttons are so fab wow I have a black dress I would love to sew those onto :flutter: I actually think the whole look just really conveys the stylish intelligent woman lana is without having to overdo the femininity aspect.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Congrats to our gurl :kiss:

I think I have to go against the grain here and say the dress is extremely elegant and modern. I get that there are stronger associations between sophistication and long flowing dress but this is very chic and quite flattering. It's cut in ways that emphasises her body nicely and those buttons are so fab wow I have a black dress I would love to sew those onto :flutter: I actually think the whole look just really conveys the stylish intelligent woman lana is without having to overdo the femininity aspect.

Actually long dress is kind out of fashion even for black tie or marriages. Short dresses are a lot cooler these days than long ones me  thinks (me thinks means Vogue, W, Interview and some other magazines tell me. ). But...

That fabric? That style? That cut? :lanasrs:

I would wear that type of dress to go to the movie theater tbh. Chanel is not always the same as elegance and sophistication. I could find something more appropriated and a lot more interesting at Miss Sixty for sure. But the important thing is that Lana own and she deserve it!! :thankyou: :shock:

glgcDdT.gif

:aw: I was so busy gushing over Lana giving a s/o to Barrie that I just now realized she also thanked Wendy again!

From what I remember about their messages, you could really tell Wendy helped Lana out during her "dark times." It must be such a surreal moment for people that knew Lana at that point in her life see her accept such big awards now!

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

Guest Dot

Darn it, I totally forgot about it!

First thing I hear when I open the stream:

Presenter: "...And now a live performance by a winner of two awards tonight..."

Me: LANA? :oh:

Presenter: "The divine..."

Me: LANA  :agree:

Presenter: "Emeli Sandé!"

Me: *literally*  :suicide: 

So Lana didn't perform tonight?

:oprah2: :suicide:

Well I am so glad she won, though! CONGRATZ LANA!!! :kiss:

If Taylor would've won I probably would've smashed my screen...I can't stand her! She is so overrated! :judgingu:

Congratulations Lana on the winning!

tumblr_mb0h9rvnvX1r7oj7fo1_500.gif

It's nice to see that Lana can still cause meltdowns just by showing up and accepting an award! At the end of the day, she wore a black dress! I think she chose the simple Chanel design so she could be more playful with her eye make-up.

giffix-1.gif