Creyk

"Young and Beautiful" - Music Video

You can't expect someone to walk a completly straight line when it comes to delivery HQ art to your liking. First of all, IT'S A FUCKING SOUNDTRACK SINGLE. NOT THE FIRST SINGLE OF AN UPCOMING ALBUM! She's ON TOUR, did you really expect smoke and mirrors for the video? (Okay, we did get mirrors, but C'MON)

Yikes. Yall need to chillax, especially when its still this early in someone career.

Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah, blah....

The song is fantastic, as is the video. We're lucky we even got one. Infact, how many videos did we get this year???????? Exactly.

Enjoy it while it lasts. :diva:

We're not even half way through this year yet! When she finishes her tour I'm expecting an influx of classic Lana vids, including the infamously promised Cola and Dark Paradise.

Saw Gatsby. It featured like three different versions of the song. I loved the Jazz one. So great. 

Does the Jazz one exist anywhere?

I hear everyone praise it but never heard it, but I so want to  :defeated: 

And I have to wait till next Thursday till I see the movie :(

In my opinion, the video is quite possibly the most amazing thing she's put out besides Ride. The cinematography is perfect, her makeup and hair are spectacular, and the simplicity makes the song even more beautiful. It has variation in subtle ways that aren't flashy or overdone, and it makes it unique in comparison to any other video out right now.

Plus, the homage to the beautiful orchestral video she used in Video Games is perfection. I feel like this video is actually the treatment that Lana wish she was able to give to Video Games. The orchestra, the simplicity, the glamour, and the noir feel would've all fit it perfectly, as they do this song.

tumblr_mjtygmUvm11rtm6dso1_500.png

Does the Jazz one exist anywhere?

I hear everyone praise it but never heard it, but I so want to  :defeated:

And I have to wait till next Thursday till I see the movie :(

Thats what im trying to find. I really hope it leaks from a studio somewhere. Or she gives it free

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

I was in love with the song the first time i heard the 40 second snippet and i've listened to it basically six billion times since it got on itunes. it's one of my favorite lana songs, and i think the video is great! the orchestra and the strings and drums is giving me shivers all over man, it's brilliant! and she looks stunning as always.

and do i need to mention her smile at 00:37? literally takes my breath away EVERY time. 

tumblr_mo54vignru1s4et4go1_500.gif

Damn, i’ve been looking for diamond stick-on tears for so long to do a photo shoot, and i haven’t been able to find them anywhere. Claire’s sort of had something that might have worked but they, of course, looked so cheap. Where the hell can i get some like these? TPD, you’re good at finding this kind of thing online...HELP ME?  :hooker:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Damn, i’ve been looking for diamond stick-on tears for so long to do a photo shoot, and i haven’t been able to find them anywhere. Claire’s sort of had something that might have worked but they, of course, looked so cheap. Where the hell can i get some like these? TPD, you’re good at finding this kind of thing online...HELP ME?  :hooker:

http://www.afloral.com/Floral-Supplies/Corsage-Supplies_2/Self-Adhesive-Teardrop-Rhinestones-98-per-Pack

swarovski crystallized probably have higher quality ones but they're more expensive and you'd need eyelash adhesive to stick them on and they don't have an online shop so you'd have to call/e-mail them

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

The video seems okay, the song is average. I don't hate it or love it. It feels so incomplete (video) and the song song doesn't grasp me as much as other Lana songs do. I honestly like Summer Wine much more, this&Chelesea Hotel No.2 were pretty lackluster, she still could go more upbeat since she IS Lana and no longer Lizzy, Lizzy is unknown but Lana is world famous, St.Tropez, Dangerous Girl and Live or Die are examples of flawless songs that people would like anyway. If she gets worse than this then I'm worried.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Well stop bitching here. When she was Lizzy Grant and had upbeat songs, nobody cared about her. She has refound herself again as Lana Del Rey who is known for her slow retro ballads singing in low register. And this whole mysterious image works for her and really captivated people... Honestly I dont think she can stay famous with spears-wannabe songs like St. Tropez; they are not distinctive or original, anyone could sing them.

:derpna:

Well I don't understand why can't anyone have their own opinion? Her opinion is HERS. If you don't agree with it then don't reply, if you think Lizzy would've been unsuccessful if Interscope had her for AKA then you're truly delusional. Lizzy's failures are what transformed her into Lana.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

at least they figured out how to do a authentic filter that makes the video look old  :gclap:

the scenes where she's lying and the light comes from the background reminds me of the pole-dance scenes in the NA demo video  :bodyisready:

i76mrxw.png 

Well I don't understand why can't anyone have their own opinion? Her opinion is HERS. If you don't agree with it then don't reply, if you think Lizzy would've been unsuccessful if Interscope had her for AKA then you're truly delusional. Lizzy's failures are what transformed her into Lana.

Well she can have as I can. This site is about conversation, right ?  

And I think its you who is delusional.

opzn9l.gif