Sitar

Lorde

We deserve a new album seeing as she's been around for 5 years and Lana has released 3 since then

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On her instagram story the other day, Lorde said that this tour was going to act as a "farewell" to the album, so it seems like she's eager to devote more time in the studio again, which is exciting because that means L3 will probably have less distance between Melodrama than Melodrama and PH had, time wise! It would be really cool if in the next year or so, she released a b-sides record. It could be like a dual album. 

The Pure Heroin Sessions ("Side A") with Good Fights, Lost Boys, another outtake and then 2-3 demos (maybe even a studio version of this new Ribs tour remix she played at Milwaukee) and then...

The Melodrama Sessions ("Side B") with Precious Metals and maybe 2 other tracks and a few demos or remixes

Just a thought

On her instagram story the other day, Lorde said that this tour was going to act as a "farewell" to the album, so it seems like she's eager to devote more time in the studio again, which is exciting because that means L3 will probably have less distance between Melodrama than Melodrama and PH had, time wise! It would be really cool if in the next year or so, she released a b-sides record. It could be like a dual album. 

The Pure Heroin Sessions ("Side A") with Good Fights, Lost Boys, another outtake and then 2-3 demos (maybe even a studio version of this new Ribs tour remix she played at Milwaukee) and then...

The Melodrama Sessions ("Side B") with Precious Metals and maybe 2 other tracks and a few demos or remixes

Just a thought

she said in an interview that she will wait even 10 years if she feels like it for making a new album, the witch is crazy 

SHE PERFORMED A NEW SONG LAST NIGHT AND NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT!!!

PRECIOUS METALS!

https://twitter.com/LordeDaily/status/969534309207019522

https://twitter.com/LordeDaily/status/969533724302946306

Her fans shut the hell up while she performs an unheard song live? Wow! What a FUCKING concept @everylanafanforfuckingupyosemite

GREAT!

KgOU0de.gif

Still not over Lost Boys not being released tbh

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Good Fights still deserves a proper release... and she needs to be on a remix single of Somebody Else.

Precious Metals

Good Fights

[That I Don't Just Want Your Love Snippet She Posted]

several other songs'

studio recording of her Hold My Liquor cover

a studio cover of Somebody Else

Magnets

Sway

melodrama extended + b-sides is such a CONCEPT 

i know GF was meant for PH and sway is from 2013 but let me dream

Good Fights still deserves a proper release... and she needs to be on a remix single of Somebody Else.

Precious Metals

Good Fights

[That I Don't Just Want Your Love Snippet She Posted]

several other songs'

studio recording of her Hold My Liquor cover

a studio cover of Somebody Else

Magnets

Sway

melodrama extended + b-sides is such a CONCEPT 

i know GF was meant for PH and sway is from 2013 but let me dream

I thought Sway was 2014?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif