Beemo

Grimes

lol Grimes has always been a little off

am i the only one that thinks all of this is absolutely GENIUS!

perfect promo for the album too, the messy record label pushing her to release the friendly album, although it seems she is gonna release the dark album either way.

Her dating Elon musk AND going to the MET GALA is insane, the fact that they met over that AI ROCCOCO joke is so iconic. ugh her mind

the controversial poppy collab, may also be collabing with azealia banks!!

:smokes:

perfect promo for the album too, the messy record label pushing her to release the friendly album, although it seems she is gonna release the dark album either way.

Her dating Elon musk AND going to the MET GALA is insane, the fact that they met over that AI ROCCOCO joke is so iconic. ugh her mind

No one else would do that, that's for sure. shooketh.gif

So seems like some have been finished/started late last year. It's hard to tell with the messy file names.

I like the sound of the snippets. I liked Art Angels a lot overall, but I couldn't deal with another 'bright pop' album. This is much more Visions style and classic Grimes.

Plot twist

she used Poppy for promo and would never collab with that binch

Positively surprised to say that I kinda dig those snippets, they kind of sound better than most on Art Angels which has like 4 tracks I actually listen to. Still hoping for the darker one to sound more like Visions though, these two so light.

Shes posting song snippets on twitter.

Thought she said this album would be dark? Sounds light as fuck

didnt she say she was working on 2 albums, one dark and one light?  presumably this is from the light one

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

yeah, the two albums thing was during her fighting with her label.

I am very confused, so so heavy I fell through earth is the halfaxa insp track, very dark and on this album. All of the tracks are inclining that this is the dark album.

She is previewing the first singles, or obvs she is not gonna preview the best parts of the song either obviously

plus aside, she is also collabing with Azealia Banks! the most recent thing on her twitter. I remember them tweeting in 2014 about making a final fantasy esque collab so this is exciting

:smokes: