Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

I'm honestly so proud of her. Ariana is one of the strongest artists I know. I still can't believe what happened in Manchester. I can't imagine how hard it must be to handle something like that. The video, while it's obviously great and optimistic, is also really eerie, especially the part when she takes off her face. I just love her so much and I'm proud of her for doing this  :flutter:  :flutter:

I'm so curious what this is supposed to mean, especially beside what looks like a track list! My first interpretation was instead of just putting on a brave face, she's truly at a place where there's no tears left to cry and she doesn't need to hide emotions anymore. But it's gotta be something deeper than that, or maybe hinting at something coming in the future.

giphy-1.gif 

I'm so curious what this is supposed to mean, especially beside what looks like a track list! My first interpretation was instead of just putting on a brave face, she's truly at a place where there's no tears left to cry and she doesn't need to hide emotions anymore. But it's gotta be something deeper than that, or maybe hinting at something coming in the future.

I interpreted it as her "deciding" who she wants to be, taking off the face of someone weak and lost and choosing to become a stronger person. The fact that there's multiple Ariana masks could represent that she's a multifaceted person and isn't quite sure who she is yet

is also really eerie, especially the part when she takes off her face. 

i know this is dumb but from what i know, multiple face masks are a symbolism for alter personas and dissociation ..but who knows 

I think in this video Ariana represents a deity who walks around in the enclosed material world and manifests in many faces. In one scene she has her faces arranged in front of her while her own face is undefined, "faceless". If you need more proof it's in that sheet of paper, underlined three times: God is a woman.

She studies Kabbalah btw.

Watching all our friends fall in and out of Old Paul's, this is my idea of fun

bitch i can't read that

By the looks of it:

R.E.M

Sweetener

God Is A Woman

Breaking

Borderline (?)

We also know the intro track is called Raindrops and is a cover of a portion of An Angel Cried

By the looks of it:

R.E.M

Sweetener

God Is A Woman

Breaking

Borderline (?)

We also know the intro track is called Raindrops and is a cover of a portion of An Angel Cried

9 tracks total!

1. Raindrops

2. The Light Is Coming

3. ???

4. R.E.M

5. God Is A Woman

6. ??? Successful???

7. Sweetener

8. Goodbye

9. ???

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Yeah I'm not keen on the title but I'm not gonna judge it too much until I see the cover and the concept she was going for

she said whats the concept about in the Fallon video