Sign in to follow this  
Tammy

Lana Out and About in Double Denim (Sept 14)

Hello Kitty should not be iconic for a 28 year old woman lmao.  :oopna:

when nirvana went to japan kurt only accepted hello kitty gifts from fans, maybe lana is more inspired by him than i previously thought......

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

She looks....dope bloated in the face?

And that hello kitty phone case. girl.  :smokes3: you are 28

What? That phone case is adorable, I didn't think Lana would like Hello Kitty lol but we all know about her and her phone cases  :toofunny:

And to me it kinda looks like she's recently had lip fillers so that would maybe explain the face.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Y'all I'm mad, she's carrying an Urth Cafe cup and I fucking went there once thinking "if I'm gonna accidentally see Lana anywhere, it'll be here" and what the fuck do you know

Need to camp there.

What? That phone case is adorable, I didn't think Lana would like Hello Kitty lol but we all know about her and her phone cases  :toofunny:

And to me it kinda looks like she's recently had lip fillers so that would maybe explain the face.

My god, if stupidity would hurt you would be in agonizing pain. You believe that someone just fills her lips like some container? You don't have a clue about these procedures but you are talking anyway like stupid people do.

My god, if stupidity would hurt you would be in agonizing pain. You believe that someone just fills her lips like some container? You don't have a clue about these procedures but you are talking anyway like stupid people do.

The return to glory :deadbanana:

Lol dude, all I said was that it looked like she'd recently had lip fillers, I never said I was an expert - I just noticed her lips looked a little puffier than usual. 

Why do I even bother replying, all you've ever come out with on this forum is bullshit  :smh:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif