Sign in to follow this  
Foolish

Lana Del Rey at the Weinstein Company´s pre oscar party (1.3.)

The bottom line is this- we can talk about her looks if we want. There's no need to argue over it. Don't like criticizing? Don't participate. It makes no difference whether she's a model and/or a musician, she's in the public eye therefore her image is going to get talked about. Get over it!

Yeah, she does look kind of sad/annoyed :aw:

She's still a cutie-pie, though. 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Artists don't always mean songs literally, I'm pretty sure I've said this like a thousand times now. 

And you think your word has value above others? Keep saying it till the end of time; say it 10 billion times until you croak. I'll think what I want and you can't change my opinion.

her mouth is a hot mess now

I can't shake the feeling that Barrie is no good for her. Black Beauty.

right, lana should date a healthy, stable guy and sing about it like she does in her other songs. ur no good for me. diet mtn dew. u & i we were born to die. K

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

To be honest she has been looking kinda depressed lately. But I see "Its just her choice to be depressed and people should not dare giving her advice!!!" LOL

I will never understand why people on this board get so angry when you say someone should exercise. I said that a while ago and got a wave, good luck with that LOL

Anyway I think she looks beautiful but she is bloated. Maybe is the angles or just the day who knows? That lipstick makes anyone look older

glgcDdT.gif

Well, I don't know, LDR looks really fine to me. The lopsided grins suggest quixotic, whimsical, or sphinxlike characteristics not necessarily depression or anger. One might also look at peers who attended the party for comparison purposes. So consider Taylor Swift ...

There is a hugely different lighting choice. LDR has much less light so there are shadows under her eyes in contrast to Taylor's negative racoon image (almost). The makeup is also much more intense on Taylor and the look more CGI and Vampirific as a consequence, imo. Not trying to shade Taylor, but it all depends on what kind of a style you like.

her mouth is a hot mess now

right, lana should date a healthy, stable guy and sing about it like she does in her other songs. ur no good for me. diet mtn dew. u & i we were born to die. K

I don't get why people like you even join discussion forums if you can't handle anyone's opinion but your own. Seriously, why? You aren't gonna change anyone's views and you certainly aren't helping your cause when you give people attitudes. Forums aren't for people like you <3

I don't get why people like you even join discussion forums if you can't handle anyone's opinion but your own. Seriously, why? You aren't gonna change anyone's views and you certainly aren't helping your cause when you give people attitudes. Forums aren't for people like you <3

the irony in this post hurts

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

And you think your word has value above others? Keep saying it till the end of time; say it 10 billion times until you croak. I'll think what I want and you can't change my opinion.

And you are..? 

4r9w86.jpg

dingleberry's not even done anything to directly piss you off, what's your problem? It's a discussion forum so dingleberry can have an opposing view - that's what discussion is, genius. Maybe you should take your twelve post butt out of here. 

4r9w86.jpg

dingleberry's not even done anything to directly piss you off, what's your problem? It's a discussion forum so dingleberry can have an opposing view - that's what discussion is, genius. Maybe you should take your twelve post butt out of here. 

maybe you should not tell other people to get their asses out of here, to begin with.

because this is a discussion forum. to tell other people to get out won't leave many people to discuss with. Logical?

Or are only people allowed to discuss who have made more than 12 posts?

BULLSHIT!

And I don't even agree with Zach, but still

maybe you should not tell other people to get their asses out of here, to begin with.

because this is a discussion forum. to tell other people to get out won't leave many people to discuss with. Logical?

Or are only people allowed to discuss who have made more than 12 posts?

BULLSHIT!

And I don't even agree with Zach, but still

Ok, my post was immature in fairness, but seriously, he's annoying. 

4r9w86.jpg

Ok, my post was immature in fairness, but seriously, he's annoying. 

I won't judge anybody based on twelve posts except Team, but hey, maybe this has all a bit to do with the fact that we all wait for the new album, we all don't know what to expect and when it's coming out, we all don't know how it's all gonna turn out, because we were pretty spoiled during the BTD era and that we maybe post some random shit all along the way until then, because it's gettin on all our tits.

SRSLY LANA, BRING ON THAT GODDAMN ALBUM! 

(and then we will probably hate on each other because somebody loves or hates the album, depends on where you stand)  :hooker:

and that makes it all good for a discussion board, right? 

Why do you keep quoting me? I'd rather my 2 posts than your 2000. Don't you have any responsibilities? Work to do, anything to clean, study? Fuck off.

the irony in this post hurts

There is no irony anywhere. If you two morons can remember the simple trail of events, I simply stated that I "can't shake the feeling that Barrie is no good for her." Then you two trolls popped up with sticks up your asses quoting me, and giving me an attitude about my opinion. So there is no irony anywhere. Like I said before, if you can't handle people's opinions then get out. And to the retard Mileena, dingleberry(lol) quoted me with a nasty response, so of course I'm not gonna be nice to them. He/she doesn't have to do something to "directly piss me off." God, you fools.

Why do you keep quoting me? I'd rather my 2 posts than your 2000. Don't you have any responsibilities? Work to do, anything to clean, study? Fuck off.

:cat:

Welcome to LanaBoards, Zach! :hae: