Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

Same. I'm in a mood for some Nicole music.

I really need more of artists with this kind of 'sweet and broken' aesthetic. 

I love the production on NBL, it really makes her songs shine. 

i am nothing and should be everything

Does anyone have that song snippet she posted on her IG a few weeks ago? Not I've Written A Letter To Daddy, but the other one. It looks like she deleted it

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Can someone give me a suggestion of where to start with her? I want to get into her but the one off songs I listen to don't really stick with me

It depends on your taste, but maybe try You're So Cool?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

It depends on your taste, but maybe try You're So Cool?

I will! I keep seeing her name around for other things besides her music so I keep wanting to get into her discography but the tracks I stumble across never seem to be her best. Should I start with NBL or older material?

I will! I keep seeing her name around for other things besides her music so I keep wanting to get into her discography but the tracks I stumble across never seem to be her best. Should I start with NBL or older material?

NBL. The other albums aren’t studio recordings
OH MY GOD I LITERALLY POSTED IN THIS THREAD LIKE YESTERDAY ABOUT WANTING NEW MUSIC WOW GOD IS REAL

Well, I listened to NBL and some other stuff. I'm not really seeing any originality, she rips off lines from movies constantly, her whole "aesthetic" just seems like recycled material from the edgy sad babygirl tumblrs and the music and production is very amateur. I sort of wanted to like her too, oh well

I remember when she posted coma baby she was friends with one of my friends on tumblr. I low-key hated her music forever until she released Natural Born Losers, and I was kind of shook. I could actually hear her Elliot Smith, Red House Painters, Type O Negative, Danzig, etc etc. influences. I hope her next project is better, I mean she can inly improve from here (not that she's bad).

she also posted the album cover on her instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgV-PNRB7jo/?taken-by=nicoledollanganger

Came here to post it! For some reason I thought it's a single cover... I wonder when did she drop Hilbilly noir. Maybe she decided this idea is too similar to Natural Born Losers?

She's goddamn lucky to have her fave artist (Risa Mehmet) design record cover for her. I like the art, though the neck is kind of wonky (unless it's meant to be a beaheaded Barbie doll, the 90's ones had exactly the same thick necks).

The pug is super cute and I dig the atmosphere of the picture. I must say I enjoy Risa's art in general. Reminds me of Mark Ryden. 

Super excited for the record!

i am nothing and should be everything