Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

What was the vid???

oh i posted a mv i made for have u seen me but it got taken down because apparantly it contained "self harm" jfksksk i mean i held a knife to my wrist but still

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

please don't drag me :;( I love some of her old stuff and its super duper nostalgic for me. But I see literally no artistic growth? Same sound and its honestly really boring to me now. I remember when she was becoming an alternative IT girl but she hasn't evolved at all so she just lost all momentum. Sad because I love her.

New collection is dope, the new rendition of Beautiful & Bad is especially nice. I'm glad to see that HYSM? was intended for the album, I thought it may have been a loosie she grew ashamed of but I guess it just didn't make the cut of the final album and was a finished product.

The alt version of Snake makes me think that Snake was a NBL-era b-side that was reworked, the vocals make way more sense over this instrumental too.

I like them all really and y'all should download it before she takes it down lol.

please don't drag me :;( I love some of her old stuff and its super duper nostalgic for me. But I see literally no artistic growth? Same sound and its honestly really boring to me now. I remember when she was becoming an alternative IT girl but she hasn't evolved at all so she just lost all momentum. Sad because I love her.

Artistic growth in HSB era? HSB is more experimental in sound than anything before it, given it incorporates elements of contemporary trap in the percussion and has noise rock shit in songs like Snake and Beautiful & Bad. B&B especially is unlike anything she's done before. She's also improved vocally and is a lot more expressive nowadays. Other shit include more textures in the production, more subject matter, more everything really... I think NBL and HSB both are an obvious step up from her old shit in every way except emotionally and atmospherically, I suppose.

I'm sorry I don't exactly understand the rules of this forum, but I have my hands on several of the original files from the NBL demos collection... the commonly circulated cassette rip is a bit sped up and LQ. I don't have the entire album, but am I free to post these original files here?

I'm sorry I don't exactly understand the rules of this forum, but I have my hands on several of the original files from the NBL demos collection... the commonly circulated cassette rip is a bit sped up and LQ. I don't have the entire album, but am I free to post these original files here?

i'm sure you can post links to the files, it's done in the charli thread all the time (and any other fandom that has leaks) so I'd be confused if you weren't allowed to. I guess stuff that is up for release and supposed to be released is not ok to post, which this is not. 

i'm sure you can post links to the files, it's done in the charli thread all the time (and any other fandom that has leaks) so I'd be confused if you weren't allowed to. I guess stuff that is up for release and supposed to be released is not ok to post, which this is not. 

Thank you! I have White Trashing, Swan, Executioner, American Tradition, Marvelous Persona and You're So Cool but I'm hoping I can get the rest... I'll post soon.

Sadly I can't get anything else... here are the original, non-ripped demos of the songs listed above as well as the commonly circulated demo of Poacher's Pride, for convenience's sake. I didn't take time to do metadata because I wanted to put this out so please bear with me.

https://mega.nz/#!ZFM2mCgA!dQ5RkHHmnjbtdNiCYuvftef14KB6HxTeEwhGhatIiwE

And as a reminder, I have a discord server for Nicole. I would love if you guys could join to discuss her upcoming album that she's been hinting at!

https://discord.gg/dpzBYAW

Sadly I can't get anything else... here are the original, non-ripped demos of the songs listed above as well as the commonly circulated demo of Poacher's Pride, for convenience's sake. I didn't take time to do metadata because I wanted to put this out so please bear with me.

https://mega.nz/#!ZFM2mCgA!dQ5RkHHmnjbtdNiCYuvftef14KB6HxTeEwhGhatIiwE

And as a reminder, I have a discord server for Nicole. I would love if you guys could join to discuss her upcoming album that she's been hinting at!

https://discord.gg/dpzBYAW

do you have a link for hsb demos dl?

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

do you have a link for hsb demos dl?

I have the demos for Uncle, Lemonade, Snake, both demos for Beautiful & Bad, Chapel and Lacrymaria Olor. If that's what you're looking for I'll PM you a link.