Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

28 minutes ago, boom like that said:

https://onlyfiles.io/f/29e1d7a2c9b6479f910bd16422e8ad52

Here you go<3 I've got Milk Eyes and I Will Follow You Through The Dark too if you want those too :p

you're literally a life saver :air: by Milk Eyes you mean the original demo or the alleged The Grates cover? (or it's the same thing?:toofunny:) as for IWFYITD, i have it but thanks anyway<3

3 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

you're literally a life saver :air: by Milk Eyes you mean the original demo or the alleged The Grates cover? (or it's the same thing?:toofunny:) as for IWFYITD, i have it but thanks anyway<3

Yea I think its a original its the really short one SNoC2OP.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

can someone link me a good masterpost with highest quality available songs??? i’d be forever thankful, finding her stuff is hard bc i feel like it’s all over the place and there’s like a decade of music

giphy.gif

On 2/18/2022 at 6:04 PM, bigspender said:

can someone link me a good masterpost with highest quality available songs??? i’d be forever thankful, finding her stuff is hard bc i feel like it’s all over the place and there’s like a decade of music

seconding this request!

my family and i drove to florida yesterday from new york and as we were passing through south carolina and georgia i couldn’t help but turn on NBL… we passed so many little churches and it was just grimy and dingy lol. but that’s like the exact environment needed to fully experience natural born losers you know?

46 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I literally play Whispering Glades EVERY DAY… IM DYING FOR A SECOND SINGLE

me too :defeated: i miss the days when she would just post shit on tumblr or bandcamp and just be like: well here’s this

but it’s like we get no updates from her or hear any progress between albums and singles 

giphy.gif

On 2/19/2022 at 11:42 AM, Desert lamp said:

Does she have UPBEAT songs?

do you mean happy songs? if so, check out ode to dawn wiener (album). if you just mean fast(ish) songs then uhhhh whispering glades, cute aggression, please eat, tammy faye, in the land, rampage