Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

he took a page of ariana's book and forgot how to enunciate!!! too bad he couldn't learn to sing as good as her!!!!!! 

((i still love this single tho :) ))

idk why people are "surprised it's so slow"... they already said it wasn't upbeat. and it's not even that slow--the beat is actually pretty fast. it's just a low energy song 

No.

No

Idk songs that are entirely composed of an overplayed, terribly veiled metaphor for being turned on combined with the fact that he can't really sing that well just doesn't cut it for me. The flower blooming metaphor is so played out and the generic lyrics and production are underwhelming.

Im so disappointed with the last two singles we got from him. My My My and The Good Side were both so much better than Bloom and Dance To This and its showing that this album is obviously being rushed. We’ve already heard 40% of it and its not on the same level as Blue Neighborhood which sucks because we waited 2 1/2 years for this. Maybe I just don’t like the new vibe of the songs but I no longer have any excitement for this album…

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Idk songs that are entirely composed of an overplayed, terribly veiled metaphor for being turned on combined with the fact that he can't really sing that well just doesn't cut it for me. The flower blooming metaphor is so played out and the generic lyrics and production are underwhelming.

It has a good, explosive chorus. The lack of that is what killed his ariana collab for me.

Im so disappointed with the last two singles we got from him. My My My and The Good Side were both so much better than Bloom and Dance To This and its showing that this album is obviously being rushed. We’ve already heard 40% of it and its not on the same level as Blue Neighborhood which sucks because we waited 2 1/2 years for this. Maybe I just don’t like the new vibe of the songs but I no longer have any excitement for this album…

He honestly should add at least 5 more songs to the album. It really is weird to have almost half of it already

So apparently the two Target-exclusive songs are Who Do You Think You Are? and Last Night. That makes twelve songs in total, unless other territories get bonus tracks as well.

Also, I'm listening to Blue Neighbourhood in full (on vinyl) again for the first time in quite a while and it still makes me cry. He really did that!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I didn't like the song that much, but this video is actually pretty nice! :D...

I loved Troye's dance

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: