Baby V Alex

Troye Sivan

there is also the seventeen reprise on the UO vinyl

True, but that hardly counts as a new track, does it? I'm still excited to hear it, though. 

I wonder what happened to Who Do You Think You Are? and Last Night. I hope they will be released in some way. Maybe a re-release in a few months or something like that.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I literally fucking love every song are you kidding me?? FUCK!

I could go on about this for hours (and i will post more probably) I’m so impressed

Can’t wait to hear This This and the Seventeen reprise. Ugh will we only ever get a vinyl rip of the reprise? :defeated:

H0bDaqU.gif

I'm enjoying this album but good gosh the album cover is so ugly.

i love what a heavenly way to die!

made two covers for the album. tell me what you think cause i think they're cute but they're still something that doesn't convince me.

OQCGBhR.jpg

oTxBXi6.jpg

Fuck, these are so much better than the actual cover. Definitely using the first one for sure!

omg the funniest thing just happened, so i was listening to bloom through my headphones on spotify and i didn't realise i had the wendy williams show playing on another tab sort of quietly, and i thought it was part of the song cus everytime he stopped singing u could hear wendy talking - so i assumed he was like expressing how he bloomed towards fame and there were news article samples about "gossip" in the background of his vocals, it was sooooooooo goooooood sksksksksk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

omg the funniest thing just happened, so i was listening to bloom through my headphones on spotify and i didn't realise i had the wendy williams show playing on another tab sort of quietly, and i thought it was part of the song cus everytime he stopped singing u could hear wendy talking - so i assumed he was like expressing how he bloomed towards fame and there were news article samples about "gossip" in the background of his vocals, it was sooooooooo goooooood sksksksksk

i hope this inspired you to make your own Bloom edit hehe i’m intrigued

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A