The Lucky Ones

Kesha

she kind looks like trixie mattel wendy25.png

1. omg she does

2. love ya new profile pic fineass f11DMEQ.giff11DMEQ.giff11DMEQ.gif

I love Rainbow but why would she do a music video for it when there are songs like Hymn, Boots, Boogie Feet & Bastards :crossed:

It's hardly a music video, just a studio recording. The campaign isn't over, she's still yet to release the Hymn video and is probably working on others too.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i luv spaceships, hunt you down, and boots

praying is gorgeous as well as Rainbow; holy fuck that instrumental bridge literally reminds me of like a lil dragon flying through some mystical ass valley that the audience gets introduced to in a flying scene 

i was in awe at the atmosphere it created :flutter:

everything else is nice to eh, her best album (imo) but a lot of the songs didn't excite me; the singles were cute though. can def see learn to let you go getting massive radio play unless she doesnt market it *cough* lust for fucking life *cough*

His emerald eyes, they sparkle and shine...What do you do when you meet Godzilla, then fall in love - Godzilla

I know forever don't exist. But after this life, I'll find you in the next - Finding You

We were lovers in a past life, I can see it in your green eyes - Past Lives

THOUGHTS?

His emerald eyes, they sparkle and shine...What do you do when you meet Godzilla, then fall in love - Godzilla

I know forever don't exist. But after this life, I'll find you in the next - Finding You

We were lovers in a past life, I can see it in your green eyes - Past Lives

THOUGHTS?

I remember it being "brown eyes" in that demo snippet she posted of Past Lives before Warrior was released. Wonder what made her change the eye color lmao