The Lucky Ones

Kesha

idk where else to ask this but if you have any panic at the disco, neon hitch, bonnie mckee, sky ferreira, brooke candy, ryn weaver or more kesha... i have a demo from this era im willing to trade if i get offered something i want

I saw her Friday in Atlanta. I had a blast, but she cut Rainbow for some reason. I see she also cut it at the show after in Charlotte... how are you not going to perform the title track and what the tour is named after?

BzhmW.png

idk where else to ask this but if you have any panic at the disco, neon hitch, bonnie mckee, sky ferreira, brooke candy, ryn weaver or more kesha... i have a demo from this era im willing to trade if i get offered something i want

i take it youre the person with the spaceship demo then?  i saw it on a tradelist floating around soundcloud and wondered if it was legit

edit: is the timber demo leaked?  if not im leaking it soon because its the only thing i have and because its a terrible demo and it shouldnt be traded

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

edit: is the timber demo leaked?  if not im leaking it soon because its the only thing i have and because its a terrible demo and it shouldnt be traded

nope.

lABVyGE.png

i take it youre the person with the spaceship demo then? i saw it on a tradelist floating around soundcloud and wondered if it was legit

edit: is the timber demo leaked? if not im leaking it soon because its the only thing i have and because its a terrible demo and it shouldnt be traded

Never leaked, though I have a feeling the Timber demo may be fake

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Never leaked, though I have a feeling the Timber demo may be fake

if its fake then they did a good job faking it, it has ad libs that kesha does that arent in the final and pitbulls rap is amazingly awkward

nope.

im gonna leak it then bc this thing is trash and shouldnt be in trading circles (runs to soundcloud)

tell me if i need to reupload it anywhere but

https://soundcloud.com/sunken_ships/pwease-no-strikey

if its fake then they did a good job faking it, it has ad libs that kesha does that arent in the final and pitbulls rap is amazingly awkward

im gonna leak it then bc this thing is trash and shouldnt be in trading circles (runs to soundcloud)

tell me if i need to reupload it anywhere but

https://soundcloud.com/sunken_ships/pwease-no-strikey

i'm pretty sure the vocals are from this

https://youtu.be/ooy1avZgAgA

tumblr_nijnwzjyUr1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

i'm pretty sure the vocals are from this

wait really?  all i know is that this was in venom's tradelist when the whole thing got leaked (this is how a handful of extremely rare mars argo songs leaked as well) - i saw it back on his tradelist recently and if it's fake then, it shouldn't be traded

wait really?  all i know is that this was in venom's tradelist when the whole thing got leaked (this is how a handful of extremely rare mars argo songs leaked as well) - i saw it back on his tradelist recently and if it's fake then, it shouldn't be traded

Yeah it was fake, there was a lot of fake songs on there (such as a demo of Britney's Gimme More)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Yeah it was fake, there was a lot of fake songs on there (such as a demo of Britney's Gimme More)

well either way, now its out there so it cant be flaunted as real, sorry to get everyones hopes up i guess - just trying to be beneficial  :deadbanana: