naachoboy

Kali Uchis

Why is she in one scene lmao? I can barely see her idek if she’s at least looking pretty.

I don’t really keep up with her on social media like that so I’m not sure if she’s planning on doing things with this album? I like it a lot. She should do more of those acoustic videos, that was cute.

Why is she in one scene lmao?

video wasn't really supposed to be released but tyler released it because he's wrapping up the flower boy era and airing out album outtakes and vids 

Why is she in one scene lmao? I can barely see her idek if she’s at least looking pretty.

I don’t really keep up with her on social media like that so I’m not sure if she’s planning on doing things with this album? I actually like it. She should do more of those acoustic videos, that was cute.

I actually love this MV so much. the ending alwaaaays gives me chills, its so good

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

She’s involved in the soundtrack for the move The Turning, out in 2019

zmW8JYZ.jpg

This was posted on a producers website. It has since been removed, possibly posted too early, or wasn’t expecting people to discover it since it contains future releases

She’s involved in the soundtrack for the move The Turning, out in 2019zmW8JYZ.jpg

This was posted on a producers website. It has since been removed, possibly posted too early, or wasn’t expecting people to discover it since it contains future releases

Can you repost the pic? (:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif