naachoboy

Kali Uchis

Is it too soon to say that Miami is the best song of 2018?

I wouldn't say the best song of 2018 but it's defo one of the best songs on the album!

my ranking best to worst would probably be this (also included rankings out of 10 as a bonus):

1. Flight 22 - 10/10

2. Tomorrow - 10/10

3. Your Teeth In My Neck - 9/10

4. Miami - 9/10

5. Feel Like a Fool - 8/10

6. Dead to Me - 7.5/10

7. Just a Stranger - 7.5/10

8. After the Storm - 7/10

9. Killer - 7/10

10. Tyrant - 7/10

11. Body Language - 6.5/10

12. Gotta Get Up - 6.5/10

13.. Coming Home - 6.5/10

14. Nuestro Planeta - 6/10

15. In My Dreams - 3/10

You really put Nuestro Planeta at the bottom? :wtf: :wtf2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She also said new music coming soon!!! and that her and Lana want to work together but don’t have time at the moment. She will also be releasing spanish versions of some songs on the album!

As much as I love them both I actually don't really want them to work together, for one I don't think their voices would go together well and I don't think Kali could bring anything new to a Lana track, and vice versa. I would love if Lana wrote something for Kali!

After doing some searching, I’ve found out that the registered title “Cherry Tree” is in fact featuring Teddy Sinclair (and possibly Willy Moon. Produced by Rick Nowels!

oh WOW, this needs to be released

After doing some searching, I’ve found out that the registered title “Cherry Tree” is in fact featuring Teddy Sinclair (and possibly Willy Moon. Produced by Rick Nowels!

Not necessarily featuring Teddy Sinclair vocals, just co-written by her and Willy. Willy's also a producer, so I imagine he contributed to the production too.

maybe under the Cruel Youth title

giphy.gif

She said she wants to release another album by the end of the year or early next year

https://www.google.com/amp/s/genius.com/a/kali-uchis-says-she-wants-to-drop-another-album-before-the-end-of-2018

DID ANYONE DOWNLOAD THE VISUAL FOR GET UP / BODY LANGUAGE BEFORE SHE PUT IT ON PRIVATE

Wait what???? I didn’t even know she posted anything, hopefully it’s put back up