naachoboy

Kali Uchis

No, you just said something really fucking dumb. She's Colombian and part of that has always influenced her music and imagery.

I didn't say she couldn't do it, i said i hope she doesn't. That's my personal preference so chill the fuck out.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

you’re basically saying you prefer her to not express herself & heritage in her music... :smh:

I’d listened to none of the singles prior to hearing the album. Nuestro Planeta is beautiful & one of the best songs on the album IMO. This album really impressed me, honestly. I only liked about half of Por Vida but I loved at least 13/15 of Isolation on first listen. :) ♥️

14417469274.gif

you’re basically saying you prefer her to not express herself & heritage in her music... :smh:

I’d listened to none of the singles prior to hearing the album. Nuestro Planeta is beautiful & one of the best songs on the album IMO. This album really impressed me, honestly. I only liked about half of Por Vida but I loved at least 13/15 of Isolation on first listen. :) ♥️

I honestly didn't mean it like that, im a fan of Kali so i like her overall sound i just meant i'd prefer it to be a little different, which it is i guess. Anyway i love the album so it doesn't matter anymore i guess

anyone else think in my dreams sounds like red balloon by charli on xans

It's my least favorite song but yeah it does a bit

i havent listened to it in full yet + i was at work with my headphones in so i dont even fully know which songs i was listening to on the album but i was bopping!! seems really good so far

So I just finished listening and wow, what a solid debut album... she really did THAT. There's no fillers, every track is great. Por Vida was found dead!

No fillers? There's 3 interludes lol

Okay so after listening to this album multiple times I've picked my favorite tracks that stood out. In no order of course: Just A Stranger, Flight 22, Dead To Me, and Tomorrow. These tracks should definitely be given single treatment because they're quite exceptional and would definitely help garner her a bigger audience as well. Overall the album is a stellar production from start to finish and it's quite immaculate for her debut. I hope to see and hear more music from her because she's definitely an artist to look out for. Honorable mention to her use of interludes because they're so well done and really add to the overall vibe of the album.

Sidenote: I need a collaboration between her and Lana as soon as possible!

After listening to this album front and back multiple times, I can confirm "In My Dreams" is my favorite! It's so dreamy and fun. It reminds me of Grimes song and I'm surprised she didn't have anything to do with the track. All of the songs are good and Kali didn't disappoint! Even the interludes were good, and I didn't skip a single song. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric