naachoboy

Kali Uchis

i'm scared to even go on the site Music Leaks, how much is the song? I ain't buying it but I just wanna know.

m

I heard $500 from someone else but I haven’t gone to the site either

the website says $300

Isolation snippets are out on Amazon.

Zip.

SHE SNAPPED

here i was thinking she couldn't top Por Vida......... how could i have been such a FOOL wtf

like... i'm getting 80s vibes i'm getting tropical vibes i'm getting driving through miami w the top down in the heat of summer i'm

...wig

o4qjp4j.png

The April Fools pregnancy joke is such a fucking snooze and I can’t believe she did it. If it’s true than even more reason to be utterly annoyed with her choice.

Idk I like Kali her music okay but the way she acts on social media and pops off for no reason at haters makes me think she’s insecure and doesn’t believe in herself or her music. She’s starting to annoy me like Azelaia does.

Im not listening to it until its officially released but feel free to talk about what the tracks are like to build hype for me :teehee: :teehee:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The April Fools pregnancy joke is such a fucking snooze and I can’t believe she did it. If it’s true than even more reason to be utterly annoyed with her choice.

Idk I like Kali her music okay but the way she acts on social media and pops off for no reason at haters makes me think she’s insecure and doesn’t believe in herself or her music. She’s starting to annoy me like Azelaia does.

She is super insecure abt her work. She’s said before that she wish she could delete every single song she’s ever made (including por vida and drunken babble) because she doesn’t want it to represent here or something. And now we have an insanely dulled down album excluding tracks she said herself would be on the album. Ugh

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif