naachoboy

Kali Uchis

No ): That’s the only version we have since they played it one time on a radio broadcast which is why it has that transition in the beginning and the quality was awful. It’s also censored

I was also wondering why it was censored and also in the ugliest way possible skjsjs

giphy.gif

can i ask for a link to the demos of any Isolation songs we have (Body Language, Flight 22- i know a mix is on the previous page but i mean the full demo by itself) and any information on the history of Dead to Me?  like who it was written about, earlier concepts or demos, etc.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

can i ask for a link to the demos of any Isolation songs we have (Body Language, Flight 22- i know a mix is on the previous page but i mean the full demo by itself) and any information on the history of Dead to Me?  like who it was written about, earlier concepts or demos, etc.

Just so you know, the unreleased Body Language isn't related at all to the one on Isolation. The only thing they have in common is the name :) 

o4qjp4j.png

The only Isolation demo we have is Flight 22

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sVerxii13-eDk5NXlhc0c2cDg i think paradise was the only other /recent/ album contender (that we have)

Some info:

She made HYD and YGTGFU in the same sessions in April 2013. There were tons more songs too! HYD was titled I Just Wanna Hold U Down and YGTGFU was Know You Like I Do, then Hit Rewind, then finished as YGTGFU...

I have some more info about Por Vida songs that I’ll post tmmrw.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Just so you know, the unreleased Body Language isn't related at all to the one on Isolation. The only thing they have in common is the name :)

The only Isolation demo we have is Flight 22

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sVerxii13-eDk5NXlhc0c2cDg i think paradise was the only other /recent/ album contender (that we have)

thank you all!   :D

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

that looks so pretty -- love that cover!! also how does your iTunes still look like that :defeated: I miss that layout

its not itunes, it's musicbee - way better bth

we need a collab album  :defeated:

SAME

i hope they release new music together for the tour, if not a full album then at least an ep

this poster looks so good and it would such a great artwork