Fluorine

Charli XCX

I just listened to that in the studio bbc thing and I got SO sad when she talks about losing so much of her singing voice and feeling naked without heavy autotune like GORL it's never too late to go see a vocal coach and get help, she had such a killer voice ugh its upsetting why doesn't she wanna fix it?

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I just listened to that in the studio bbc thing and I got SO sad when she talks about losing so much of her singing voice and feeling naked without heavy autotune like GORL it's never too late to go see a vocal coach and get help, she had such a killer voice ugh its upsetting why doesn't she wanna fix it?

because she might be depressed/facing depression and when you are mentally ill you just can't find strength to face your problems on your own, you just wanna hideaway. In that case, her getaway is being workaholic, going to parties and getting high. she stated a lot of times that she feels really lonely (i can recall the interview for PAPER, but there are lots of other evidence). that's really sad, cause behind all this colorful euphoria there is a lonely woman trying to get by. wish we could help her somehow.

.svg files for xcx logo's 

WOW THANKS! Do u have the XCX heart logo?

because she might be depressed/facing depression and when you are mentally ill you just can't find strength to face your problems on your own, you just wanna hideaway. In that case, her getaway is being workaholic, going to parties and getting high. she stated a lot of times that she feels really lonely (i can recall the interview for PAPER, but there are lots of other evidence). that's really sad, cause behind all this colorful euphoria there is a lonely woman trying to get by. wish we could help her somehow.

i mean yeah she’s talked about being lonely but it’s kinda presumptuous to extrapolate that she’s facing depression and using partying as a coping mechanism from that no?? like can the woman just not enjoy partying because it’s fun??? what’s the point in making assumptions about the mental/physical health of someone nobody here actually knows, it happens all the time on here and twitter etc and it just seems weird. also maybe she just doesn’t care all that much about being able to sing better? if she wanted a vocal coach she would probably have one?

didn’t mean for that to sound aggressive oops it’s just something that bothers me every time i see jt

I saw someone on the discord talking about having the “Exchange version” of R&R? But R&R wasn’t even played at Exchange was it?

everything those people say is a lie, they're nuts :rip:

RNR was on the exchange set list but they didn't perform it because they didn't have enough time (which is why all the songs were sped up in the first place)

everything those people say is a lie, they're nuts :rip:

RNR was on the exchange set list but they didn't perform it because they didn't have enough time (which is why all the songs were sped up in the first place)

Omg! And here I was thinking they sped the songs up because it sounds better and more uptempo

Is there even any difference between the R&R versions that have leaked?

i mean yeah she’s talked about being lonely but it’s kinda presumptuous to extrapolate that she’s facing depression and using partying as a coping mechanism from that no?? like can the woman just not enjoy partying because it’s fun??? what’s the point in making assumptions about the mental/physical health of someone nobody here actually knows, it happens all the time on here and twitter etc and it just seems weird. also maybe she just doesn’t care all that much about being able to sing better? if she wanted a vocal coach she would probably have one?

didn’t mean for that to sound aggressive oops it’s just something that bothers me every time i see jt

i said she MIGHT, not that she IS, in first place. Second, it is really small-minded to read my comment and hint that i was allegedly being misogynist for saying that she MIGHT be using extra partying as a getaway. It is REALLY common that these sort of things happen and we CAN'T exclude the possibility just because "nobody here actuallly knows it". Nobody knows about someone's issue until it explodes. Of course we won't know what is haunting her, she won't do an insta story telling us everything, duh. It's okay to see both sides and be clever about it, because there's a lot more going on deeper and darker underneath all the glitter, coke & champagne.

Omg! And here I was thinking they sped the songs up because it sounds better and more uptempo

Is there even any difference between the R&R versions that have leaked?

that is literally why.. sophie does it with almost every song every dj set. nothing to do with time constraints 

d2z2Mep.png