Fluorine

Charli XCX

Now we may all have a moment of silence and play Charli's version of Burn Rubber... :deadbanana:

ugh THE VISUALS at this show..the pigtails captured this look PERFECTLY  :defeated:

i need more HQ shots of this outfit..

5itEblw.jpg

lvoIg9v.jpg

does anyone else think/wonder about what would happen if she pulled a full Adele and just disappeared completely for like 2 years, literally heard nothing from her and then one day you're watching tv and you're watching the adverts, the screen goes blank and you just hear tires screech, a door open and then "get in!" as a date flashes on screen. I mean it'd never happen and she isn't hyped enough for it but it would be cool. In all seriousness though as much as I'm as thirsty as the next homo for more Charli music, it is true that she releases a song and we're like "cool, next" or "cool, release taxi though" I think if she did a total diva move and just went off the grid, after like a year of absolutely nothing, we'd be cleansed of that thirst, then another year and we'd basically forgotten about it and then she's just like

giphy.gif

Do you really think we'd be thirsty for new music? Everything that hasn't leaked by now will be leaked before 2020 ends lol

Well it's on the Assassination Nation Soundtrack so probably around September 21 when the movie premiers 

I saw the soundtrack on spotify and it looks legit, but it doesn't have a charli song...

NVM... IT LOOKS FALSE...