Fluorine

Charli XCX

APPARENTLY** an album or mixtape is being released Q1 2019 so I don't mind them working to ensure 1999 is a solid single 

also tears and tantrums is a certified bop and im happy listening to not even tho its not charli 

APPARENTLY** an album or mixtape is being released Q1 2019 so I don't mind them working to ensure 1999 is a solid single 

also tears and tantrums is a certified bop and im happy listening to not even tho its not charli 

source?

So, I'm a bit curious-- how many of you don't even like Lana and are here only for Choli?

I used to be a huge Stan for Lana, but after her first album everything became more of the same thing for me ND I really don't like to hear sad songs all the time, so now I don't listen to her anymore, just came for Charli!

So, I'm a bit curious-- how many of you don't even like Lana and are here only for Choli?

Like most new users, I came for Charli, but I love Lana. Ultraviolence is my favorite album from her and I listen to Born to Die occasionally. However, I feel like she keeps trying too hard to emulate the sounds of BTD with her recent eras (but maybe that's just me)

not her trying to get promo off another Halloween season..... (atap)

If this means a re-release of the ZOMBIE merch I'm down for it

Here for Charli lol I was a Lana fan from Paradise -> Ultraviolence, imo Ultra is her best work (the Black Keys did her a TON of favors). Everything she's released afterwards never really grabbed me in a similar way, although I do like Mariners Apartment Complex

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

i signed up for this thread, but i was a fan of Lana before I became obsessed with Choli. I got into Lana with Pawn Shop Blues when she was Lizzy along with Marina with Family Jewels form the myspace days lol