Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just unlock it... But the steams are round the corner so...

Speaking of things being “round the corner” someone leak round & round its scrapped.

I cant believe the hoarders leaked her new single but wont give us a track thats been dead since 2017

vocal lessons as well, lmao

not even so much that, i mean obviously she needs to be healthier with how she sings and uses her voice (tbh i love when she screams tho bc i'm a total stan for her myspace and punk stuff) but her pitch discrepancies are definitely the result of singing with autotune lol, i've made a longer post about this before but like, autotune "works" best when the singer is just a little flat, and now she's definitely more used to singing like that. charli's never really sharp, so it's not that she doesn't have control over her voice, she just hasn't actually had to or even wanted to actually hit the notes she sings because being just that little bit off gives her that over-corrected autotune effect. she's also SUPER influenced by the sound itself and its context in modern hip-hop too, and the way auto-tune sounds on people like kanye, rihanna and lil wayne has made her reeeally lean into the more nasal side of her voice, getting that really piercing kinda tone that yeah, she's always had but now, combined w/ A.G.'s habit of also putting distortion on autotuned vocals to make them literally just sound like a synth, it can be a little jarring

i just don't want her to blow her fucking voice out and it's stressing me out that her last 2 big interviews have been a lot about her plans for when her voice inevitably gives out  :facepalm:

X----into me, into you----X

Someone should make a change.org petition to Charli from her fans about us being worried about her losing her unique voice, I can't imagine her career just being based on pitching songs to another artists when clearly she's better than all of them  :crossed:  We need her to save pop music till her 70s, not just her 30s like she said in her last interview. She's already 26!!! Can you imagine music industry without Charli in 4 years?