Fluorine

Charli XCX

Someone ex(cx)plain to me how Explode is better than the majority of the tracks on Sucker. Make it make sense.

i've always loved explode so much  :defeated:  

wow...sumn jumped out but it wasn't taste...

never trust a user with 1 star rating to have good taste..  :deadbanana:

If she goes on a headlong tour she’s going pick from

Grins, boom clap, break the rules, I love it, fancy, dreamer, 3am, unlock it, out of my head to sing from previous releases

Break the rules is likely a no cuz she hates it and it isn’t even a hit

if she's gonna sing boom clap, i love it and break the rules on the tour then please re-record or just do a pc music style remix for them especially break the rules i can't

I mean she legit has a PC remix of Doing It done by AG, that she never uses. Get ready for the studio versions of the hits.

if she does end up headlining a tour with a new album i rly doubt she's gonna sing all of these non-album songs

yeah ik, i doubt she'll perform more than 2 or 3 songs from the mixtapes, possibly all of the monthly drops and the rest would be new album material inlcuding 1999 n the setlist

if she does end up headlining a tour with a new album i rly doubt she's gonna sing all of these non-album songs

yeah ik, i doubt she'll perform more than 2 or 3 songs from the mixtapes, possibly all of the monthly drops and the rest would be new album material inlcuding 1999 n the setlist

If she does tour in the UK next year I'm expecting:

Boom Clap, Doing It, Vroom Vroom, After The Afterparty, Boys, 5 In The Morning, No Angel, Girls Night Out and 1999. The rest could honestly be anything...

Mixtape tracks, collabs, she's teased wanting to perform True Romance songs, I mean she could even perform Sucker tracks for all we know.

tbqh i'm not really into the date thing because trauma, i hope she gets it together and just one day before she's like 'and oh my album comes out tomorrow'

a date gives me anxiety and the fear of being pushed back or things just not working out

jesus no