Fusel

SONG PREMIERE: "Honeymoon"

Lana just said she didn't release the video because "nothing really happened in it" and posted 2 more snippets

I'm so mad because nothing really happens in videos like the VG video and yet they are arguably the most iconic... smh

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I'm so mad because nothing really happens in videos like the VG video and yet they are arguably the most iconic... smh

What...that actress falls on the ground, there is skateboarding and the whole video is very hypnotic, it creates an indescribable mood/feeling. It's everything and exactly how it should be. :bye2:

It would be nice to watch the full version of the video, but honestly I don't care about it. I rather the release of Life Is Beautiful's full version, this would make me very, very happy.

original.gif

What...that actress falls on the ground, there is skateboarding and the whole video is very hypnotic, it creates an indescribable mood/feeling. It's everything and exactly how it should be. :bye2:

:teehee:

ummmmmm ur agreeing with what im saying... That's my point lol - don't know why you're attempting to argue with me on semantics

:bye2:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png