letsescapelizzy

Honeymoon Sales

No. 16 in my country now... I bet it'll be out of the Top 20 next week, but I hope I'm wrong. And the Monthly Charts were updated today (Yes, we get to see September charts on October 29th :toofunny: ) and HM debuted at No. 6, which is AMAZING because it came out on Sept 25... the month had only 5 days left. I guess Latin America is still supporting her hard. Hope it never changes.

These sales aren't good. Lana should be able to sell more or the streaming numbers should be way better. BTD will overtake HM soon on the BB200 which will be the third release that gets taken down by BTD quickly.

BTD didn't have any hits in the US (except the remix when the album was already almost Platinum), no big promo after American Idol and Letterman, but the album stayed stable with good numbers, so Gold or even Platinum was to be expected after a few months.

It's kinda sad since the music on HM is actually very good, it ain't uncommercial. It is as approachable as BTD, just in a different way. Sales climate has changed, but other acts who were no competition for Lana in any shape or form are doing better now. She should not be satisfied with these results. But hey, I can't speak for her.

You are forgetting Video Games which didnt chart well enough but it was a viral hit, BTD too then Young & Beautiful. 

No. 16 in my country now... I bet it'll be out of the Top 20 next week, but I hope I'm wrong. And the Monthly Charts were updated today (Yes, we get to see September charts on October 29th :toofunny: ) and HM debuted at No. 6, which is AMAZING because it came out on Sept 25... the month had only 5 days left. I guess Latin America is still supporting her hard. Hope it never changes.

Universal just published Honeymoon is now GOLD certificate here in Brazil  :D

https://twitter.com/LanaDelLovers/status/659785870678073344

Brazil:

Sept 28 - No. 2 (DEBUT)

Oct 5 - No. 3

Oct 12 - No. 4

:)

Universal just published Honeymoon is now GOLD certificate here in Brazil  :D

https://twitter.com/LanaDelLovers/status/659785870678073344

Amazing!

I ran into a guy from the latino music scene the other day, and he mentioned how huge the fan bases

can get for various artists popular in South America and places, while many North American, Europe and

rest of the world have no clue whom the artist even is..

big markets in those places. Lots of people.

I ran into a guy from the latino music scene the other day, and he mentioned how huge the fan bases

can get for various artists popular in South America and places, while many North American, Europe and

rest of the world have no clue whom the artist even is..

big markets in those places. Lots of people.

Yes, fanbases are huge here in Latin America and I dont even know why, to be honest. Specially teenagers... In my country, One Direction's Midnight Memories went 2x Platinum the day it came out :toofunny:

Yes, fanbases are huge here in Latin America and I dont even know why, to be honest. Specially teenagers... In my country, One Direction's Midnight Memories went 2x Platinum the day it came out :toofunny:

Wow, that is huge. very passionate demographic i guess.. and lots of them.. i guess the 130 zillion yt views Adele has had in the last 5 days, probably

has a nice chunk from there too..

that is a good number, no hit singles, not massive promo and no big radio push. nearly half a million is good. more well known acts cant even sell that in that short amount of time.

if she pushes for a couple more singles and a tour she could reach around 700k by the end of it all.

Literally she can make a video of herself twerking to a 15 second remix of Burnt Norton and it'll salvage this era

are you a fortune teller?

:godlaugh:

===========

anyways, i wonder whether HM will have the longevity coz i secretly wish more people could discover this gem and it seems like not many people realise that she released it this year. :rip:

but i guess she starts moving on to the next record.

and is UV still charting? I see it re-enter the chart a few weeks/months before.

giphy.gif