Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

if u like her music then ur not gonna like it less in june i guess. ofc i'm annoyed that they postponed it again but as soon as they were rumours of it being pushed back i knew they weren't gonna pull through in february, her half assed "i have  NOO idea where they got these dates from but we are still gonna change some stuff so it might get delayed again" kinda confirmed that they are gonna postpone it again tbh. warner is really messing with her potential break though, when did this whole "we need good first week sales for this artists debut album" come from? i'm sure the label didn't care about good first week sales when the fame or btd came out, especially as a newcomer ur more likely to gather fans when u have an album out rather than live off these short lived single cycle they're putting her through.

yeah her twitter stans are unbelievable sometimes.. i especially love those who whine about not seeing her for 2 months or smth.

i76mrxw.png 

wow. well i not gonna be pissed because i guess we continue to get new music like every month so I can wait, but it's just a shame. Collaborations do not make a debut album better, goodbye. I'm not saying they will automatically be bad songs, but I feel like the debut album is her chance to show the world DUA LIPA, not Dua's voice thrown over top of beats from random hot DJs. Those do not need to be included on the album. I hope we at least get some new solo material as well.

also, I think the photoshoot is really unique and cool, but I agree that somehow there seems to be no excellent shot? Like she looks amazing... but somehow not one shot i've seen so far is great?

H0bDaqU.gif

Wow that photoshoot is T R A G I C. Doesn't look anything like her but you bet I'm getting a copy if I see one ;)

It's just also so annoying, all those stuck up twitter stans are misinformed. They're all like "take all the time you need sweetheart, this is your debut album we want you to take time to make it perfect" like no bitch the album has been done for an extremely long time now, her label is just making excuses trying to get her a hit

FzytWEW.png