Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Bad Together lowkii leaked ...

Were her management really that stupid to trust twitter stans with album sampler links...

it wasnt her management that sent it out, it was a magazine editor who was a f-- dumbass who got the album sampler

stop leaking stuff , do you want the album to get canned? because it'll be YOUR fault if it does

girl, barely any stuff from the album has leaked, only Want To and Bad Together, if it's getting scrapped is because of how messy this whole release is, giving almost all the standard album through instant grats is not the best plan ever, if they had stuck to the original september release things may have been different.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

girl, barely any stuff from the album has leaked, only Want To and Bad Together, if it's getting scrapped is because of how messy this whole release is, giving almost all the standard album through instant grats is not the best plan ever, if they had stuck to the original september release things may have been different.

You really don't think you're hurting Dua's career do you? How are you gonna leak Want To when it already leaked months ago anyway? 

You really don't think you're hurting Dua's career do you? How are you gonna leak Want To when it already leaked months ago anyway? 

I never said I was gonna leak Want To tho? 237904909939376131.png

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I never said I was gonna leak Want To tho? 237904909939376131.png

ok well how in the f do you guys have it so early though and if it keeps getting passed around to twitter stans and traders, its going to get leaked 

ok well how in the f do you guys have it so early though and if it keeps getting passed around to twitter stans and traders, its going to get leaked 

if you wanna know what happened some girl was going to interview dua and they stupidly tweeted out that she got sent the album sampler and that twink dualately ran his ass so fast into dms to get the song he almost broke his neck and then he started teasing it and now we are here.

if you wanna know what happened some girl was going to interview dua and they stupidly tweeted out that she got sent the album sampler and that twink dualately ran his ass so fast into dms to get the song he almost broke his neck and then he started teasing it and now we are here.

that twink dualately is JVSPER on here nn. I'm guessing he passed it around to his friends, who had traders that passed it around and then decided to leak it lol not even 24 hrs later

Lol I can't believe it leaked. I did send it to my friends, they didn't send it :) I know who did, and lol that person is a piece of :). He's even blaming me.. well done.

That's what happens when you start announcing that shit is out there. :) Maybe if you kept your mouth shut, then maybe it wouldn't have leaked so soon.

lABVyGE.png

That's what happens when you start announcing that :) is out there. :) Maybe if you kept your mouth shut, then maybe it wouldn't have leaked so soon.

It's not exactly his fault, the interviewer is at fault too. they should have never given it to him and those people he gave it to should have been trusted but everyone just wants to be a little rat nowadays for a couple kiis I guess

Lol I can't believe it leaked. I did send it to my friends, they didn't send it :) I know who did, and lol that person is a piece of :). He's even blaming me.. well done.

well done cunt you ruined duas career. she hates you

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

it's not just the interviewers fault, things leak this way and this isn't the first song to do and won't be the last. everyone should know that getting smth and sending it to someone is dangerous, from interviewer to the person who uploaded it in the end. if they woulnd't have done it someone else would have within 2 weeks now that the song got some more attention lately.

also there's two versions of want to and both are whack. ditch that last dance 2.0 already

omg what JVSPER is dualetly? 

i76mrxw.png