Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

i'd normally be okay with it taking so long and i understand that she doesn't owe us anything, but come on, doing this a month before its release is absurd. But I'm happy she's this dedicated to making it perfect (although I'm sure it already was)

Can't say I'm OKAY with it, but it makes sense. She'll have No Lie and Scared to Be Lonely probably smashing before releasing the album.

i'd normally be okay with it taking so long and i understand that she doesn't owe us anything, but come on, doing this a month before its release is absurd. But I'm happy she's this dedicated to making it perfect (although I'm sure it already was)

She's clearly not making it perfect. She's now going to chunk in collabs, I don't think that is perfect, just hungry for success attempts to sell more copies.

DUA IS MY FIRST NAME q8PdfBi.gif AND LIPA IS MY SURNAME

Not going to lie I'm extremely annoyed but I also get it's not her fault at all so I can't be too angry at her directly. Still can't believe they waited this long to announce it though but we all saw it coming

FzytWEW.png

It wouldn't be that bad if they would just postpone it but i have a feeling warner wants to change some stuff about it, not in a good way. What annoyed me about dua is that wenever she get's recognition for smth her whole aesthetic is rebuild to fit around the project that put some spotlight on her. this debut album is such a clash of 5 different aesthetics, we get "indie alternate pop dua" how warner tried to debut her with new love, be the one and the look she used to have during her debut, then hotter than hell is this tropical pure pop thing which could've easily been sold to any current pop act, then blow your mind and thinkin bout you which are kind of this 00s bops with a modern twist to them (whoa nelly inspiration coming thru). this record is gonna be less cohesive than unapologetic.

imagine if they add some dancefloor bops now bc no lie and that dj collaboration seem to work rn, these diplo and calvin harris collabs are coming thru!!  (jk it's probably gonna be some flop like alessia clara or whatever).

i76mrxw.png 

Can those 12yo Twitter stans shut the fuck up honestly

'Perfection takes time!!!' 'If you don't feel right don't release'

Are they too stupid to realise that Warner is holding it hostage? Like come the fuck on

Can those 12yo Twitter stans shut the :)up honestly

Are they that stupid to realise that Warner is holding its hostage? Like come the :)on

They're not even 12yo lol, just fans that like to kiss her ass going to every gig in Europe with daddy's money (which, yes, sounds very 12yo)

DUA IS MY FIRST NAME q8PdfBi.gif AND LIPA IS MY SURNAME

Can those 12yo Twitter stans shut the :)up honestly

Are they too stupid to realise that Warner is holding it hostage? Like come the :)on

I KNOW!!!! It makes every reasonable fan seem like a bítch. Honest to God we're allowed to be angry because we've already suffered through one delay and we get another? Why the fvck do they need 5 months? Why can't they just delay it like 2-3? It does not take 5 months to record collabs

FzytWEW.png

It's not being shipped out until february 10th :rip:

when I saw the page it gave a shipping range between Jan 24 and feb 8th... sorry. Also it doesn't really matter anyways since it's another 5 months :rip:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg