evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

@kitschesque: I don't think it sounds like MHE. The song reminded me of another but couldn't remember and now I read on bandaids: it sounds like 'All I want'. It was the song I was thinking of. I don't know the original song, only the cover by talended Emma Bale (young Belgian singer).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=be5edZX_N6M&time_continue=3

Just like I expected... Very on the surface, no depth. I mean, it's a cute song, but the only figure of speech miss Lavigne knows is the analogy. It's always been that way. Oh well

Hmm, it's a good song for a TV show perhaps, like an emotional part of The Vampire Diaries or some other drama show trailer, but I won't be fussed to never hear it again oops

https://youtu.be/4I7o8zCU9yw
Eh its okay lol nothing amazing and what took so long for THIS lmao.

That picture in the video makes me so uncomfortable  :$

Just like I expected... Very on the surface, no depth. I mean, it's a cute song, but the only figure of speech miss Lavigne knows is the analogy. It's always been that way. Oh well

Listening to the lyrics, I imagine Avril writing that song thinking she's a genius for making up all the rhymes when it actually just sounds like a 14 year old's tumblr poem. 

And I know she's been through so much, and her struggles were definitely real, but more and more im convinced Avril is just so basic now. I really hope there's more depth to the rest of the album, cause I'm already over the terrible storm photoshops and the water aesthetic. 

I am looking forward to the music video though, cause she is more beautiful than ever. 

Listening to the lyrics, I imagine Avril writing that song thinking she's a genius for making up all the rhymes when it actually just sounds like a 14 year old's tumblr poem. 

:lmao:  That's probably literally what happened

Hmm, it's a good song for a TV show perhaps, like an emotional part of The Vampire Diaries or some other drama show trailer, but I won't be fussed to never hear it again oops

That picture in the video makes me so uncomfortable :$

And I know she's been through so much, and her struggles were definitely real, but more and more im convinced Avril is just so basic now. I really hope there's more depth to the rest of the album, cause I'm already over the terrible storm photoshops and the water aesthetic.

I am looking forward to the music video though, cause she is more beautiful than ever.

honestly very disappointed with lana and avril this year and their terrible lyricism thinking they're deep and poetic like making a 10 minute song where you're mumbling throughout isn't art lana and avril had like 4 years to deliver a better song and instrumental and we GET THIS?? how are fans eating this up.

avril had like 4 years to deliver a better song and we GET THIS?? how are fans eating this up.

Fans are eating this up because her fans are mostly young teenagers who have the same mental capacity as her. Not trying to be edgy or anything, but my teenage sister, for instance, is a big fan. Her lyrics are basic and relatable to youngsters.

Did y'all even read her letter...

I will say this it sounds like one of the good songs from her last album but the way she was hyping up her lyricism wasnt reflected within this song.It's a good song but this isn't a comeback song and the instruments sound kinda fake which was a common complaint of her last album, it all sounds very synthetic but let's just see what's to come!

It's a wonderful song and the lyrics are beautiful even though I think that those songwriters Avril has worked with (at all albums) have finally done the songwriting job. Avril might give ideas but I don't think she really knows how to put the words together to create a meaningful song. Especially for her first album I am sure The Matrix did it all and not really Avril. But well, can't wait to see the video and to get the album.

You all don't have a heart, omg!  :horror: I cried for fuckin' sake! Especially when she sang "yeah my life is what I'm fighting for".  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  If you're waiting deep lyrics from her, you should know better, honey! And it's not always about the lyrics. Feelings make songs deep too, no matter if they are expressed in simple words, voice or instrumental. I say this to Lana, to Avril, to everyone. 

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593