evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

Dumb Blonde is too noisy to be released as a single, don't know why they chose that one

Well, she did choose Hello Kitty as a single, which was the worst decision of her career

even tho i die for that song, we did NOT need a music video

I am a freakin cherry bomb FUUUCK i m a fan

Also No one asked but I just found out my landlady has slept with Joan Jett. Theyve been friends for like 5 years

Well, she did choose Hello Kitty as a single, which was the worst decision of her career

even tho i die for that song, we did NOT need a music video

I am a freakin cherry bomb FUUUCK i m a fan

Also No one asked but I just found out my landlady has slept with Joan Jett. Theyve been friends for like 5 years

Um that’s so cool, ask for JJ’s autograph

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Oh btw guys there's a number of outtakes from head above water that are going to leak soon-people have been buying them and what not, also cool story about Joan Jett I've heard she can be a bitch though.

Keen

And about Joan, from what I heard she just likes to keep to herself and is very against people trying to convince her to do things. Like my house mate, friend of the landlady (hence why I know about this) wanted to see if Joan would go to the animal shelter that she works at, but the landlady was just like "I'm not gonna ask, cause I know she'll definitely say no". She sounds like a chill person but I think it's just her attitude. She cannot be swayed.

I hate it it's so bland,it's like a song she would of rejected for the best damn thing with fake instruments she can do better and I can't believe this was meant to be the "punk" anthem it's power pop at most

Also the fact that she put this tacked on nicki collab on this song for it to smash is proof the label and avril crave commercial success yet this song is not catchy enough nor interesting to appeal to me atleast.