evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

okay honestly I'm so disappointed in the album tbh. I still listen to her first three albums all the time (especially TBDT, pop-punk excellence.) Idk what it is about the album, but I just don't see myself listening to it as much as the others. 

also, side note: but it always bothered me when people say TBDT was her first generic pop album, when tbh its her last album that actually had a cohesive style and was more pop-punk than straight up generic pop like the Dr. Luke singles from Goodbye Lullaby or self-titlled.

okay honestly I'm so disappointed in the album tbh. I still listen to her first three albums all the time (especially TBDT, pop-punk excellence.) Idk what it is about the album, but I just don't see myself listening to it as much as the others. 

also, side note: but it always bothered me when people say TBDT was her first generic pop album, when tbh its her last album that actually had a cohesive style and was more pop-punk than straight up generic pop like the Dr. Luke singles from Goodbye Lullaby or self-titlled.

its legit her only pop punk album,let go and under my skin had some songs here and there but her first 2 albums were mostly pop rock(mainly let go) and alt rock.

Definitely her worst album. I wonder if she will ever make another one.

Guys avril might be releasing a back to back ep or album, she's filming a music video for a song she hasn't recorded yet and a source I heard about previously said she would be teasing music really early in March and she is, along with a matchbox 20 member saying she is about to drop some amazing songs.

The video for IFILWTD in beautiful! The part where she's holding up the huge cross seems a little too literal and corny but the aesthetic is pretty much the best she's done, alongside Alice and the vintage footage of Nobody's Home.

I really want someone to Photoshop this photo with Lana's face tho
https://66.media.tumblr.com/96297e3199fa3836010f30d8001a41e4/1017a30b0f14961d-9c/s1280x1920/1012cb5682a436dbe627d7c5f5322ad2e0121d72.jpg

I really like her new video and the song is cute too

I just noticed the one who plays the "devil" in this video is reeve carney's brother lmao the world is so small

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I've been listening to Miranda Cosgrove's 'Daydream' and 'Dancing Crazy'. 

They really would be Avrils best songs if she kept them to herself. Same with Breakaway, but I'm also really grateful for Kelly Clarkson's one cause it's so powerful.

I've been listening to Miranda Cosgrove's 'Daydream' and 'Dancing Crazy'.

They really would be Avrils best songs if she kept them to herself. Same with Breakaway, but I'm also really grateful for Kelly Clarkson's one cause it's so powerful.

Love Daydream, it's so 00s and Avril

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I wish Avril's artistry grew up like her fans had, her new music is a bit too immature for me...

I agree, she kind of did the opposite. How great was her writing in Let Go/Under My Skin compared to the rest of her discography? A few songs on The Best Damn Thing were also excellently written just like her first 2 albums (Innocence, Runaway, One of Those Girls), but it definitely started to fade from there. 

Since 'HAW' came out I have not read or watched any interviews with Avril. But yesterday I found the interview with Zach and loved it so much that I started to watch old and new stuff on YouTube. 

I think these 3 interviews are very inspiring:

Plus: 'It was in me' will be her next single. Good choice though. Always have tears in my eyes when I listen to that one.

Pretty excited to see some US tour vids from fans and hope she will come to Europe too.