11. Pity Party
12. Eternally
13. Dancing With A Hurricane
14. Cannonball 
15. Boys Lie ft. Machine Gun Kelly
16. Take My Breath
17. Liar
18. Dare To Love Me

A list of confirmed song titles we have so far. 

These are just so many! Avalanche, Hallelujah, Burn Out, Dancing with a Hurricane and Cannonball sound the most interesting to me. Hopefully none of them will be scrapped.

Now it would be great if the standard is like 13 songs, and she adds the rest as bonus tracks, or at least b-sides to the singles or something.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, bored said:
  Hide contents

01. Bite Me
02. Joker
03. Deja Vu
04. Love Sux
05. Avalanche
06. Me, Myself & I
07. Hellelujah
08. Californyeah! ft. Mod Sun 
09. Burn Out
10. Kiss Me Like The World Is Ending
11. Pity Party
12. Eternally
13. Dancing With A Hurricane
14. Cannonball 
15. Boys Lie ft. Machine Gun Kelly
16. Take My Breath
17. Liar
18. Dare To Love Me

A list of confirmed song titles we have so far. 

Californyeah  :oic2:

Where'd you get these btw? Is it an interview I need to catch up on? (Edit: I did a quick search and there's even more than 18 song titles going around, still don't know where they came from tho!)

Dancing with a hurricane sound so cool. 

14 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Californyeah  :oic2:

Where'd you get these btw? Is it an interview I need to catch up on? (Edit: I did a quick search and there's even more than 18 song titles going around, still don't know where they came from tho!)

Dancing with a hurricane sound so cool. 

A producer leaked an early draft of the tracklist, others have been confirmed in interviews. 

Originally the album had 15 songs, 2 bonus tracks and 1 b-side... So it'll be interesting to see what we finally get. 

2 hours ago, bored said:

A producer leaked an early draft of the tracklist, others have been confirmed in interviews. 

Originally the album had 15 songs, 2 bonus tracks and 1 b-side... So it'll be interesting to see what we finally get. 

and what was this tracklist? :teehee: 

I’m so glad she’s confirmed February twice now :crying4:

and the single with MGK has to be the next single, which should be good at getting her a little buzz, it’s disappointing (but not surprising) that Bite Me didn’t take off more.

Also, according to ATRL, the album is also called Bite Me and on the cover she’s wearing a dress and holding black balloons 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I’m so glad she’s confirmed February twice now :crying4:

and the single with MGK has to be the next single, which should be good at getting her a little buzz, it’s disappointing (but not surprising) that Bite Me didn’t take off more.

Also, according to ATRL, the album is also called Bite Me and on the cover she’s wearing a dress and holding black balloons 

even if thats fake i love that concept :omg:

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

even if thats fake i love that concept :omg:

i have absolutely no idea how credible the person who gave the description is, but it does sound like a serve! With it coming in February it has to be revealed soon!

"Don’t forget me"

On 12/8/2021 at 8:25 PM, Glitter Boy said:

I'm so sad I'm not enjoying Bite Me much but I feel it will grow on me. Also, the album sounds very interesting, can't wait for it to be released! 

The reason why I don‘t like Bite Me that much are the lyrics. Her weakest stuff so far, nothing I want to sing along with…the mv is also quite poor. 

1 hour ago, Ariana said:

The reason why I don‘t like Bite Me that much are the lyrics. Her weakest stuff so far, nothing I want to sing along with…the mv is also quite poor. 

Well, she had a big letdown with some lyrics from Head Above Water (Goddess and Dumb Blonde, particularly :biblio:) but yeah, I think lyrics are why I'm not liking Bite Me either. But I do have hopes for the rest of the record, so we'll see! :excited: 

Bite Me is SOOOO good, I'm excited for her album to be released. She deserves more hype this era tbh :defeated:

I saw this on Twitter a couple days ago:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

12 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Streets are saying the album is a 33-minute-long 12-track thing. :bye: 

Not today Satan, 

Also, it's twenty twenty two now, i hope this album will not be into the idea of "throwing back" that TBDT era too much, it was  THAT FUCKING era but the sound is dated now.

Im looking foward to hearing more "Bad girl" energy (that track she did with Marilyn Manson once)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Not today Satan, 

Also, it's twenty twenty two now, i hope this album will not be into the idea of "throwing back" that TBDT era too much, it was  THAT FUCKING era but the sound is dated now.

Im looking foward to hearing more "Bad girl" energy (that track she did with Marilyn Manson once)

:creepna: I don't look back to her self titled much, but that sounds like the Avril I'd like to hear by now :true: 

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

:creepna: I don't look back to her self titled much, but that sounds like the Avril I'd like to hear by now :true: 

Her self-titled HAD SO SO SO many potential to become one of her career TURNING POINT & pop culture impact.

If it weren't for those clinged-onto TBDT "old Avril days" dated pop rock basic sounds for the sake of being 'radio friendly', fucking messy Sony rollout & that cursed Hello Kitty track. I mean, for me, this album still has its nostalgia value (since its full of my fav highschool days bops) but it was just... that.

And with a long-ass hiatus due to her sickness... No wonder why the gays treated HAW so badly.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Rock N Roll from her self titled album is a masterpiece though, no one can change my mind. :creep:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Streets are saying the album is a 33-minute-long 12-track thing. :bye: 

This is bad news :(

33/12=2.75

She's fallen into the pit of having short songs with no bridges like so many pop punk artists right now. I think this means a few will be like that on the album. 

Just now, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Rock N Roll from her self titled album is a masterpiece though, no one can change my mind. :creep:

I don't understand why it's so underrated. I agree, Rock N Roll is still a daily listen to me. Hello Heartache, Give you what you like & Bad Girl (that I now feel bad for listening to) were always top Avril songs to me. They scream the end of school for me because it came out as I graduated :defeated:

6 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

rock and roll is such a nostalgic song for me, i used to know the Just Dance routine off by heart when i was 10 :dance:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif