evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

Where's the HQ rip sis

Idk how to that…:eek:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Does your computer have a CD drive lmao

Yeah. Walk me through it, I’ll try tomorrow

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

iTunes on my computer is fucked Up and doesn’t work:(

well that happens when your fans want "the old avril of 2002-2007 back 

I mean I don't blame her in that point, it's the fans that they can't understand that artists evolve 

Okay the thing about this though is that old 2002–2004 Avril didn't feel like she was trying so hard to make some big pop hit?

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

In touch is the best one

Currently on mobile so I can't rip them...hopefully someone will before they are gone

thank you and ew break it so good is so halsey

She legit sounds like her on some of the parts of the song

I will say this I'm glad she scrapped all these songs

I love the album! I don't love I didn't get it via iTunes even though I pre-ordered and paid for it, but it wasn't available at midnight in my country when it already was on Spotify. 

The drums are pretty outstanding especially on 'Birdie' which I love as it is my fav instrument. Avril's voice sounds great and the lyrics are pretty good too. Some reminded me of Taylor's.

'Goddess', 'Bigger Wow' (she sounds so sick here) and 'Love me insane' hasn't touched me that much yet, but the rest is amazing. 'Warrior' is my fav, 'Souvenir' too.

She did a great job by releasing 'HAW' and 'TMIO' as singles - I will never get tired of these 2 strong ones. 

Relating to the leaked songs on Soundclould: she can keep them as long as they sound so cheap and computer generated.
'I want what I want' is the only song I liked. 

Still hate Head Above Water

LOVE Birdie

LOVE I Fell In Love With The Devil

Tell Me It's Over and Dumb Blonde were good but not fitting on the album but then again she's been doing this since Goodbye Lullaby

LOVE It Was Me

Souvenir is pretty good. Love the beat

Crush is mroe down the alley of TMIO but it's good

I Like Goddess but the lyrics of the chorus are so shit wtf lol

Bigger Wow is meh

I Like Love me insane cause it reminds me of her old stuff

Warrior is like a better version of Head Above Water

I love the album. I won't buy it but I'll def come back to it. Mainly the songs I love though, which is about half the album

Still hate Head Above Water

LOVE Birdie

LOVE I Fell In Love With The Devil

Tell Me It's Over and Dumb Blonde were good but not fitting on the album but then again she's been doing this since Goodbye Lullaby

LOVE It Was Me

Souvenir is pretty good. Love the beat

Crush is mroe down the alley of TMIO but it's good

I Like Goddess but the lyrics of the chorus are so shit wtf lol

Bigger Wow is meh

I Like Love me insane cause it reminds me of her old stuff

Warrior is like a better version of Head Above Water

I love the album. I won't buy it but I'll def come back to it. Mainly the songs I love though, which is about half the album

tmio legit sounds like the rest of rnb section-crush and love me insane to me it fits anyway

Also surprised at everyone hating on bigger wow since its exactly like one of the pop tracks from let go(complicated,tomorrow) and everyone seems to love that album even though its probably the lowest of her original three albums for me.

tmio legit sounds like the rest of rnb section-crush and love me insane to me it fits anyway

Also surprised at everyone hating on bigger wow since its exactly like one of the pop tracks from let go(complicated,tomorrow) and everyone seems to love that album even though its probably the lowest of her original three albums for me.

Let go is my least fave so

1-2-3 punch that is HAW, Birdie and IFILWTD  :bliss:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡