evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

i agree most songs on HAW are generic but i think she still makes good music1 It Was In Me

2 I Fell In Love With The Devil

3 Birdie

4 Tell Me It's Over

5 Dumb Blonde

(These are probs the only ones I'll have on a loop including Bigger wow)

I mean I haven’t listened to it, and I’m sure she still can come up with good tracks, but her signature style is old. I just don’t see her in the current pop scene. She’s like an icon of the past coming back to bite. Idk. It feels out of place. She died in 2013 after hello kitty for me

I mean I haven’t listened to it, and I’m sure she still can come up with good tracks, but her signature style is old. I just don’t see her in the current pop scene. She’s like an icon of the past coming back to bite. Idk. It feels out of place. She died in 2013 after hello kitty for me

Melissa Vandella teas  :derpna2:

okay It Was In Me is the best song of the album.period

birdie says otherwise

The album basically splits the difference between indie/alternative,country pop and retro rnb with dumb blonde being the only outlier -overall it's a step up but it still feels like she's transitioning to a modern sound.

Im moderately happy for now though if she can deliver some actual punk anthems like she promised next time though.

birdie says otherwise

The album basically splits the difference between indie/alternative,country pop and retro rnb with dumb blonde being the only outlier -overall it's a step up but it still feels like she's transitioning to a modern sound.

Im moderately happy for now though if she can deliver some actual punk anthems like she promised next time though.

birdie is the 2nd best 

overall I think the album does sound fresh

well that's her style ,people can't expect to drop an ariana grande sound suddenly because it's the sound of the now

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Can't believe it leaked..... I'll come back later when I finish listening :krylie:

Ok I finished. Thank God, HAW def sounds fresh to my ears after going out of AL. It's a very beautiful album. I think Birdie is my favorite song! So stunning!!! :trisha: Crush, Love Me Insane, Warrior, I Fell In Love With The Devil too! Souvenir reminds of something Colbie Caillat would do, Bigger Wow reminds of Let Go and It Was In Me reminds of Keep Holding On actually. I think she definitely matured with this one. And yes, I'm including Dumb Blonde in the package. I do wished some of you appreciated DB more. :( C'mon, guys! It's not like another teenage song about stealing someone else's boyfriend or throw everything in the air to have some fun or a kinky slumber party :creep: . You know that. But I guess everyone is entitled with their own opinion, so I'll just respect. :sadcore5:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Ok I finished. Thank God, HAW def sounds fresh to my ears after going out of AL. It's a very beautiful album. I think Birdie is my favorite song! So stunning!!! :trisha: Crush, Love Me Insane, Warrior, I Fell In Love With The Devil too! Souvenir reminds of something Colbie Caillat would do, Bigger Wow reminds of Let Go and It Was In Me reminds of Keep Holding On actually. I think she definitely matured with this one. And yes, I'm including Dumb Blonde in the package. I do wished some of you appreciated DB more. :( C'mon, guys! It's not like another teenage song about stealing someone else's boyfriend or throw everything in the air to have some fun or a kinky slumber party :creep: . You know that. But I guess everyone is entitled with their own opinion, so I'll just respect. :sadcore5:

yes love me InsAne is so underrated, everyone I've talked to has bashed it-most of the record is great to me bar dumb blonde and it's alright but I never really loved HAW.

Birdie shoulda been the first single idc

Avril Lavigne - In Touch (Solo)

Avril Lavigne - Don't Stop

Avril Lavigne - I Want What I Want

Avril Lavigne & Lauren Christy - Break It So Good

Lauren Christy - Lucky One's

Lauren Christy - It Was In Me

Avril Lavigne - Dumb Blonde

Avril Lavigne - Souvenir

Avril Lavigne - Warrior (Terrible Demo)

Avril Lavigne - Warrior (Acoustic)

Songs that are gonna leak soon demos and outtakes

My CD has the solo Dumb Blonde…oops

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

any differences

? Aside from nicki obv

Sounds v similar, here are the lyrics from the booklet for your analysis

QkvwmXz.jpg

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Hmmm so I've seen that apparently Nicki was added last minute but that doesn't seem right... Was she on the original version, she sings about "I'm the pinkprint" and "no I don't want no frauds (wink wink)" as if it was yet to be released or just released.

My guess would be that Nicki was on the track at first, then removed and then brought back for the single mix.