evalionisameme

Avril Lavigne

I thought this was gonna be her most mature album about dealing with faith, illness etc. Yet she served us Hello Kitty sized single that literally nobody wanted to hear from her.

Imagine being 35 years old and still writing about teenage topics. Some artists never really evolve. It's a shame, though. 

The collab with Nicki Minaj also seems really awkward. It reminds me of that time she did this Girlfriend remix with Lil' Mama. But hey, anything for a quick buck I guess. 

Imagine being 35 years old and still writing about teenage topics. Some artists never really evolve. It's a shame, though. 

The collab with Nicki Minaj also seems really awkward. It reminds me of that time she did this Girlfriend remix with Lil' Mama. But hey, anything for a quick buck I guess. 

Her team: Lets make some dumb pop single, put a rent-a-rapper in last second for a clickbait so people will at least know about your album. 

Public: Im disgusted by this cringy mess and wont even listen to the album.

lol my HAW cd came yesterday

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

well that happens when your fans want "the old avril of 2002-2007 back 

I mean I don't blame her in that point, it's the fans that they can't understand that artists evolve 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Birdie is already better than Head above water and tell me it's over

It Was In Me is stunning

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I was about to say that i just made it to the bridge and OMG this song is top 3 if not #1 from this album

IK, her vocals :defeated: I was literally stunned!! Needless to say, it’s on repeat.

Goddess had me shaking my head. The “I’m” I’m the chorus sounds so clunky

i lowkey feel like avril is old at this point... 

she was the poster child of the early 00s and we're literally so fucking grateful because imagine a pop/punk queen..... but since she's so attached to that type of music which in return was the symbol of a decade, i feel like she doesn't belong here. hence head above water was so generic. like it was a good ballad but time's up sis. time been up. see you in 2002

i lowkey feel like avril is old at this point... 

she was the poster child of the early 00s and we're literally so fucking grateful because imagine a pop/punk queen..... but since she's so attached to that type of music which in return was the symbol of a decade, i feel like she doesn't belong here. hence head above water was so generic. like it was a good ballad but time's up sis. time been up. see you in 2002

i agree most songs on HAW are generic but i think she still makes good music

1 It Was In Me

2 I Fell In Love With The Devil

3 Birdie

4 Tell Me It's Over

5 Dumb Blonde

(These are probs the only ones I'll have on a loop including Bigger wow)