Homogenic

Steven Universe

steven-universe.jpeg

Steven Universe is an American animated television series created byRebecca Sugar for Cartoon Network. It is the coming-of-age story of a young boy named Steven Universe, who lives in the fictional town of Beach City with the "Crystal Gems" – Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl, three magical humanoid aliens. Steven, who is half-Gem, goes on adventures with his friends and helps the Gems protect the world from their own kind. Sugar developed the series while working as a writer and storyboard artist on Adventure Time, and it premiered on November 4, 2013 as Cartoon Network's first animated series to be solely created by a woman.

The series has received critical acclaim for its art design, music, voice acting, characterization and its fantasy-style science-fiction world building, and has a broad and active fanbase. It was nominated for two Emmy Awards and five Annie Awards. Books, comics, and a video game based on the series have been released. (Taken from Wikipedia)

animation1.gif

This show is really good I love it. Peridot is the funniest. From the main trio I like Amethyst the most but all 4 are likeable and cool imo. Pearl is so funny the way she overreacts things sometimes

tumblr_nu8pxg0GDv1ufvmyio1_500.gif

Who can't relate to this

OH MY GOD THERE'S A THREAD???? I marathoned it in less than a week and I'm rewatching it for the second time now, fav show ever, it's perfect, I'm gonna marry Garnet, I breathe for Amethyst, I'm so obsessed I can't stop quoting it and my mom keeps asking me what's wrong because she catches me crying my eyes out rewatching it, literally love everything about it. Most beautiful art, super relatable and pure and super gay. For me the funniest is Amethyst because she's so real but Pearl is super close. I love how where the show is heading, I have an enormous crush on Mystery Girl. I love this show soooooo fucking much

ZKcaooE.png

Okay I don't know if anyone else likes this show but I love this sho so much and I'd thought I should make a thread about it. If you haven't heard about it already, Steven Universe is basically a show about a young boy who is in the care of the Crystal Gems, three mythical beings known as gems named Garnet, Amythest and Pearl. At the being of the show he is just getting his magical powers and throughout he gets more abilities and becomes a better member of the Crystal Gems. The show has some really good themes in it, they're music is mesmerizing and the art style is AMAZING. Here's the first episode. (Each one is 11 Minutes)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G1RjgnEp8Vw

lilkimxchapelle.png

ITS COMING BACK NOVEMBER 17 TO SAVE MY LIFE. I AM JUST A LITTLE BIT EXCITED

Plus Gem Harvest will feature Peri and Lapis and as a strong shipper of those two hoes I'm on my knees it's gonna be a funny ep for sure

ZKcaooE.png

ITS COMING BACK NOVEMBER 17 TO SAVE MY LIFE. I AM JUST A LITTLE BIT EXCITED

Plus Gem Harvest will feature Peri and Lapis and as a strong shipper of those two hoes I'm on my knees it's gonna be a funny ep for sure

OMG YES at the first part. However, I hope that this episode is kind of like Bismuth. First half is very easy-going and fun, and then they explore actual gem harvesting. Please :defeated:

OMG YES at the first part. However, I hope that this episode is kind of like Bismuth. First half is very easy-going and fun, and then they explore actual gem harvesting. Please :defeated:

Unfortunately for you it doesn't looks like the direction they're going towards haha

ZKcaooE.png