Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

everyone who's still blue over the release date, watch this

I fucking adore everything about this video

I'm not sad about the delayed release date but, omg, such an adorable video! What an experience! I don't even know if I would be able to sing for her, lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I love when Lana is in the UK because I can finally watch it at a normal time not 2am but I'm out all day today anyway

SAME! I don't have to fall asleep at 23:00, then wake up around 2:30am and then sleep again when the concert has finished

Are you still cracked out and not knowing how to count? Lmao I'm so sorry I had to say something :kiss:

I'm sure if you close the tab and re open it'll be mobile. My phone goes back to mobile all the time on its own but I prefer desktop

well paradise is an ep not an album so? 

edit: oh i said 4 instead of 3, you still get my point tho so who cares stop being a stalker.

tumblr_mz57xcWKBd1tnabrro1_500.gif

image.jpg

lets hope collaborations are actually decent  :D lana better not make an 11/12 track album where 4/5 songs are collabs

pNjWdpc.png

Super excited for the BBC Big weekend performance later on....glad it's in my time zone and I don't have to be up until 3 a.m unlike last time desperately trying to find a periscope for the kroq weenie roast  :)  Hopefully we may hear a new song?.. Or at least we get to hear Cherry again.

Also hello!! first post, major lurker on here if you can tell by my online time to post ratio haha!!

The BBC Radio 1 website won't let me watch their livestream! 

It keeps saying "This content is not available in your location", what should I do??

Me too! I'm wondering if it won't be viewable to the US!