Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Does anyone else find it strange that she hasn't REALLY said anything about the release date? Like before you come for me, I KNOW that Paris Match said July 21st and that she tweeted "July 21st fam", but I'm really excited for her to talk more in depth about the album and its release!  :flutter:

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

i stan cherry so hard, it's not even funny. when do y'all think it'll be released? i dont wanna wait :crying:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I don't get the hype for Cherry... we have several Lana songs that sound very similar and those songs don't have those cheap ass Kieron beats and such bland lyrics.

I personally think that Love is the best one we have heard so far from the album.

zXzLCRU.png

I don't get the hype for Cherry... we have several Lana songs that sound very similar and those songs don't have those cheap ass Kieron beats and such bland lyrics.

I personally think that Love is the best one we have heard so far from the album.

It's because we're all starving for a UV vibe

god-damn.png

Same, it doesn't really sound new, IMO. I might change my mind once I hear the studio version, though.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

too bad they screwed up the mixing just when we were going to get a professional recording of Cherry, however I'm gonna listen to it for now until we get a better one - fingers crossed for France Inter - because the instruments and bass are giving me life. not to mention those BTD-like shouts, I like them