Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

this album's gonna be a mess :defeated: i at least hope BAR made it to the album

How can you say that ? We only have 3 songs :crossed:

(yes, I dare to count Cherry BBC1 live in...)

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

She was going to with Mark Ronson at one point I think, but that fell through before It even began.

I would love a collab with Father John Misty though. His voice would match hers perfectly.  :flutter:

Yes, I remember, he hyped us and then he apologized when it was confirmed that his work didn't make the cut  :(

Something that I have always loved about Lana is how she is excels in the creation of beautiful and catchy melodies, but if one artist is better than her on that aspect, it is FJM. I can already imagine how beautiful the tone and melody of the song would be if they ever work together  :flutter:

zXzLCRU.png

BBC came thru with that info :icant:

The critics are gonna slate her cos they hate long albums generally but guess what? The good sis doesn't care, and I don't even care anymore. I'm ecstatic

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

BBC came thru with that info :icant:

The critics are gonna slate her cos they hate long albums generally but guess what? The good sis doesn't care, and I don't even care anymore. I'm ecstatic

The critics can choke. This one is truly for the fans.

I don't understand you people, saying a collab with Marina wouldn't work because of their voices, but suggesting Father John Misty. :rip: I'm praying that they'll never record a song together. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I don't understand you people, saying a collab with Marina wouldn't work because of their voices, but suggesting Father John Misty. :rip: I'm praying that they'll never record a song together.

FJM is a brilliant musician while Marina is not

It can't be more clear

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

am i the only person who thinks this will be her last album? nobody else seems to be mentioning it but its likely

like, im super pumped for the release because im taking it as more of a "i made this for the fans since its a farewell album"

pNjWdpc.png

FJM is a brilliant musician while Marina is not

It can't be more clear

Haha, I admire you said that on the board.

I really feel a Father John Misty collab, I totally imagine the mix between the 2 voices :flutter:

am i the only person who thinks this will be her last album? nobody else seems to be mentioning it but its likely

like, im super pumped for the release because im taking it as more of a "i made this for the fans since its a farewell album"

Or she just needs more money in this dark times

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

omg stop

tumblr_mz57xcWKBd1tnabrro1_500.gif

I am pretty sure it will not be her last album cause she hqs made clear that she loves making music but maybe it's the last album with the lana del rey persona(it has become already less) and this kinda promotion

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Will this album be her "Blonde On Blonde"/"The White Album"/"Don Juan's Reckless Daughter"/"Approximately Infinite Universe"/"All Things Must Pass" or will it be a mess filled with unnecessary filler tracks? Only time will tell.

I AM MY ONLY GOD