Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She said that at KROQ too and I think that was about the original album. Now she has extra collabs people are worried Marina will be one of the extras since they met up so recently (:

Yes, Stevie's collab was a long time ago. Now, she "couldn't let anything out"... So, it's possible a Marina's collab.

This interview was yesterday though ;) . Let Marina go.

Hey gorls its been a minute!!

I totally skipped the meltdowns and I'm glad to see they're over!!

I know its a long time till July 21st but we saw her perform and we got 18 tracks to look froward to!! plus June is full of albums we could listen to while waiting 

or re-visit old ones (such The Altar by Banks #Shamelesspromo)

anyway have a nice Summer vacation wish you all the best  :kiss:  :kiss:

yFSfc8m.jpg

This interview was yesterday though ;) . Let Marina go.

Stevie would have been the first woman to feature on the album so Lana saying she felt like she needed a woman on it would still be true even if she had since added 10 women. I don't care if we have a Marina collab or not but it would still be very possible. That interview doesn't rule out anything she just says Stevie was the first woman added because she felt she needed one.

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

i'm not asking for any kind of link to it but:

did we ever get Architecture/Best American Record in higher quality than what had first leaked? the bitrate on it is so low...

giphy.gif

i'm not asking for any kind of link to it but:

did we ever get Architecture/Best American Record in higher quality than what had first leaked? the bitrate on it is so low...

Yeah we did! I'm surprised so many people don't know about it. I just found it on a YouTube video last month and it doesn't sound like a demo at all in hq. I don't know how to share my mp3 rip of the video though and the video has been removed ):

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Yeah we did! I'm surprised so many people don't know about it. I just found it on a YouTube video last month and it doesn't sound like a demo at all in hq. I don't know how to share my mp3 rip of the video though and the video has been removed ):

omg!! that's my favourite song and i only have it in lq.. if someone has it please pm it :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I believe it is in the studio version, but it's very faint

You're right! I've been listening to it, and it's one of those things that you can barely hear but it s there. I think the reason it was so load yesterday was because they were having audio issues!

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

She said that at KROQ too and I think that was about the original album. Now she has extra collabs people are worried Marina will be one of the extras since they met up so recently (:

And the interview was just given and she still talks about Stevie as the only female. MariNO is not on it. 

#LoveFacts

Super excited for the BBC Big weekend performance later on....glad it's in my time zone and I don't have to be up until 3 a.m unlike last time desperately trying to find a periscope for the kroq weenie roast  :)  Hopefully we may hear a new song?.. Or at least we get to hear Cherry again.

Also hello!! first post, major lurker on here if you can tell by my online time to post ratio haha!!

late, but welcome! :kiss3:

giphy.gif

did anyone see honeymoun post on instagram, i think they have the cherry full song

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I feel like the album was actually delayed because of the Stevie Nicks collab. Otherwise I think Lana would've mentioned it in the Dazed interview when she was talking about her.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I feel like the album was actually delayed because of the Stevie Nicks collab. Otherwise I think Lana would've mentioned it in the Dazed interview when she was talking about her.

They recorded Beautiful People - Beautiful Problems in 2015

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

1. Love — Released on February 18, 2017.

Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd) — Released on April 24. 2017.

Yosemite — Confirmed during an accompanying interview with MistaJam on BBC Radio 1.

Tomorrow Never Came (feat. Sean Lennon) — Confirmed during her interview with Courtney Love for Dazed Magazine.

God Bless America — Confirmed during her interview for ELLE UK.

Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks) — Confirmed during her interview for Flaunt Magazine.

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing — Confirmed during her interview for Flaunt Magazine.

Thirteen Beaches — Confirmed during her interview for Paris Match Magazine.

Cherry — Premiered during her set at the KROQ Weenie Roast y Fiesta 2017. May 20, 2017.

Without a doubt Lana will reveal more song titles in the upcomming interviews.